Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy just shared a story from that scally from moston Aitch and he's done a video with plus size models. I'm sure one of them is from the skanky Stacey's ITS shoot with Jess, the girl with vitiligo. I wonder why Jess isn't part of it? šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just wondering when Jess is gonna do a story and tell us all sheā€™s been up for a few hours sheā€™s just been busy doing admin (or some other crappy excuse)!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy just shared a story from that scally from moston Aitch and he's done a video with plus size models. I'm sure one of them is from the skanky Stacey's ITS shoot with Jess, the girl with vitiligo. I wonder why Jess isn't part of it? šŸ˜‰
I went and read some of the comments and I agree with the men
When do you cross the line when all itā€™s doing is glorify obesity and to be so un-healthy?
Like they said there is curvy and abit bigger girls then there is Jess and her crew and them girls in the pic who are just clearly obese and un-healthy and all because itā€™s now seen cool to be apart of the bo-po community you get shot down for dare saying anything as your just fat shaming!!
Same if it was the other end of the scale and it was a bunch of clearly under weight anorexics!
Being severely overweight like Jess comes with many health issues
Being anorexic also comes with many health issues
So people need to get over themselves and stop using the fat card and shooting people down for pointing out the obvious

Hope that didnt offend anyone and you understood the point I was trying to make x

• Angry
Reactions: 9
When do you cross the line when all itā€™s doing is glorify obesity and to be so un-healthy?
Like they said there is curvy and abit bigger girls then there is Jess and her crew and them girls in the pic who are just clearly obese and un-healthy and all because itā€™s now seen cool to be apart of the bo-po community you get shot down for dare saying anything as your just fat shaming!!
Same if it was the other end of the scale and it was a bunch of clearly under weight anorexics!
So people need to get over themselves and stop using the fat card and shooting people down for pointing out the obvious

Hope that didnt offend anyone and you understood the point I was trying to make x
Showing plus size women isnā€™t glorifying obesity. Itā€™s showing people like me what their clothes look like on someone of my size. Itā€™s pointless showing a size 10 model in clothes that go up to a size 28 for example. Even on a size 16 it would look very different. Being ā€œobeseā€ does not necessarily make you unhealthy - there are a variety of reasons which can lead to someone being overweight. There are many, many people who are classed as obese who are very fit and healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I quite liked seeing it and they all looked different plus sizes to me. I think it makes a change from seeing skinny girls. I didn't think about 'health issues' if there any, as you can have health issues what ever size you are. I just found it refreshing.
I found it interesting that none of these plus size influencers who think they are models (like Jess) were chosen.

Reactions: 6
I quite liked seeing it and they all looked different plus sizes to me. I think it makes a change from seeing skinny girls. I didn't think about 'health issues' if there any, as you can have health issues what ever size you are. I just found it refreshing.
I found it interesting that none of these plus size influencers who think they are models (like Jess) were chosen.
Donā€™t get me wrong I loved seeing it too!
As oppose to bikini models etc!
What I mean is we can see with Jess just how bad her health is
The colour of her skin
The state of her skin
The issues she has with her tummy (I know you can get that any size but come on she doesnā€™t help herself)
The out of breathness (not such an issue as Iā€™m a size 14 and get out of breath too)
But as I said above Iā€™m a 14 and my legs hurt from extra weight and I canā€™t seem to bend down all that well to put shoes on etc!
So I canā€™t imagine what it must be like for Jess and her mates
Maybe I shouldnā€™t of said glorifying obesity but it does a little bit x

Reactions: 4
Jess the other day saying how sheā€™s realised there just isnā€™t enough hours in the day to reply to all her messagesā€¦ Jess today saying sheā€™s having a day of doing nothing, ā€˜vegetatingā€™ and eating sweets and left over Chinese food. This is your full time job now Jess, get it together! Those people in your inbox are the only reason you can even make money from Instagram šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jess the other day saying how sheā€™s realised there just isnā€™t enough hours in the day to reply to all her messagesā€¦ Jess today saying sheā€™s having a day of doing nothing, ā€˜vegetatingā€™ and eating sweets and left over Chinese food. This is your full time job now Jess, get it together! Those people in your inbox are the only reason you can even make money from Instagram šŸ™„šŸ™„
How do you have a day off from something that isn't even a real job. Millie must be fuming.

Reactions: 6

I donā€™t agree with the point youā€™re trying to make. I donā€™t think it was glorifying obesity and Iā€™m always confused when people use that line. Who are we to say what is a normal healthy size? Everyones ā€œhealthyā€ doesnā€™t necessarily mean the same thing. Some people are thin and have health issues. When I saw that photo of him laying with all the bbws, it made me feel proud! We hardly ever see women with our bodies being shown positively in the media. Weā€™re always being told to be thinner, to be prettier, basically that weā€™re not good enough. So Iā€™m feckin proud to see Aitch using chunky models who have a body size closer to mine. We may be fat , but we can still be sexy. Also I think itā€™s unfair to assume all those women in the pic have a lifestyle like Jess. Many plus size women lead a healthier lifestyle than Jess... Jess is just off the scale unhealthy and so so stuck in her bad ways

I think itā€™s bad when plus size people like Jess do what they do and portray themselves to be dirty lazy slobs as not all us plus size women are like that. Jess literally brings down the plus size community by acting the way she does. Some of us wash everyday, take care of ourselves, workout and eat healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was wondering thoughā€¦ does she have some form of manager or representation to help her with her new ā€œjobā€ or is she just getting guidance from Poppy/Callie and thatā€™s why sheā€™s becoming so much like them?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How do you have a day off from something that isn't even a real job. Millie must be fuming.
I personally donā€™t think Millie has any say in the matter or he just doesnā€™t give a f@&k!

I donā€™t agree with the point youā€™re trying to make. I donā€™t think it was glorifying obesity and Iā€™m always confused when people use that line. Who are we to say what is a normal healthy size? Everyones ā€œhealthyā€ doesnā€™t necessarily mean the same thing. Some people are thin and have health issues. When I saw that photo of him laying with all the bbws, it made me feel proud! We hardly ever see women with our bodies being shown positively in the media. Weā€™re always being told to be thinner, to be prettier, basically that weā€™re not good enough. So Iā€™m feckin proud to see Aitch using chunky models who have a body size closer to mine. We may be fat , but we can still be sexy. Also I think itā€™s unfair to assume all those women in the pic have a lifestyle like Jess. Many plus size women lead a healthier lifestyle than Jess... Jess is just off the scale unhealthy and so so stuck in her bad ways

I think itā€™s bad when plus size people like Jess do what they do and portray themselves to be dirty lazy slobs as not all us plus size women are like that. Jess literally brings down the plus size community by acting the way she does. Some of us wash everyday, take care of ourselves, workout and eat healthy.
THIS šŸ™ŒšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes getting on my tits. She's making zero effort considering this is her only income. She's having a lazy day, she MIGHT do a haul on Sunday. She was getting emotional because she thought she wouldn't make it back on time to go on the piss with her friends. Welcome to adulthood Jess! Maybe you should have kept your bank job if you wanted to be finished at the right time every day. If I was working for ITS I'd say to her if you don't like it DONT COME BACK! Cheeky witch.

ETA
I'm so happy Aitch put that pic out there. Obesity isn't healthy no but SO MANY Instagram influencers admittedly starve themselves and that's not healthy either. Just because you're overweight doesn't mean you can't look good, be someone's 'type' or that you should be hidden away!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was wondering thoughā€¦ does she have some form of manager or representation to help her with her new ā€œjobā€ or is she just getting guidance from Poppy/Callie and thatā€™s why sheā€™s becoming so much like them?
True! If she had representation theyā€™d probably tell her to STOP acting so disgustingly dirty + open as itā€™ll put off clients. Sheā€™s probably just feeling her way through now until sheā€™s feeling like itā€™s a done deal then sheā€™ll get representation. I doubt she has much hope in herself tbh

Reactions: 3
Random but I genuinely think if Jess caught Covid sheā€™d struggle , my partners aunt leads a very similar lifestyle to Jess, and is around the same size as her. She caught Covid in March and was STRUGGLING! She was on a ventilator and very near died because she couldnā€™t breathe. She got induced into a coma and everyone thought she was a goner. Sheā€™s now better but still struggles to walk !!!! Jess isnā€™t even being careful. Sheā€™s mixing + travelling like Covid doesnā€™t exist....

Reactions: 2
Random but I genuinely think if Jess caught Covid sheā€™d struggle , my partners aunt leads a very similar lifestyle to Jess, and is around the same size as her. She caught Covid in March and was STRUGGLING! She was on a ventilator and very near died because she couldnā€™t breathe. She got induced into a coma and everyone thought she was a goner. Sheā€™s now better but still struggles to walk !!!! Jess isnā€™t even being careful. Sheā€™s mixing + travelling like Covid doesnā€™t exist....
She is probably vaccinated due to her BMI.

Reactions: 3
She is probably vaccinated due to her BMI.
I donā€™t think so, I havenā€™t seen her post about getting vaccinated and she usually shares everything so why wouldnā€™t she share that hmm. I think she is an anti-covid vaxxer

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.