Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the photographer insist on taking photos from the floor? Surely that’s not a good angle for anyone. No matter what size you are you’re always going to have a double chin looking down at a camera. Or maybe that’s just me 🙄

Reactions: 13
Why does the photographer insist on taking photos from the floor? Surely that’s not a good angle for anyone. No matter what size you are you’re always going to have a double chin looking down at a camera. Or maybe that’s just me 🙄
pROpEr eDgY !!!!!

🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair looks better this time. Has she had her lips done or is just how the makeup artist has done her lips?

Her hair looks better this time. Has she had her lips done or is just how the makeup artist has done her lips?
Makeup - it looks like a few colours layered to make the lip look fuller.
She looks gorgeous in that yellow floral dress. That style suits her so much.

Reactions: 9
Makeup - it looks like a few colours layered to make the lip look fuller.
She looks gorgeous in that yellow floral dress. That style suits her so much.
The yellow dress and tan wedges is beautifull and she looks lovely
But she always insists on wearing stuff that doesn’t flatter her

Reactions: 11
What a difference wearing clothes that are your actual size makes ! She looks lovely in some of these pics 🥰

Reactions: 11
She looks a lot better this time, I reluctantly have to say the clothes don't look too bad as well,I liked a couple of dresses, but I wouldn't buy them and support skanky Solomon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does look so much better in this lot. Plus her hair style looks way nicer. Why show these though. Always trying to be the joker but it makes her look ridiculous. The blue dress looked pretty as did the yellow but I wish she’d wear a better pair of pants. No one need to see the knicker line.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She does look so much better in this lot. Plus her hair style looks way nicer. Why show these though. Always trying to be the joker but it makes her look ridiculous. The blue dress looked pretty as did the yellow but I wish she’d wear a better pair of pants. No one need to see the knicker line.
Or no pants would be better than that VPL. There's no shame wearing big knickers these days, she needs to get some 🤷

Reactions: 2
She looked so nice in that purple or blue dress whichever it was! Bet it’ll never be seen again

Reactions: 2
I really like a couple of those dresses but I am reluctant to line the pockets of Stacey Soloman 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh please duck off jess. Get your Ming kitchen or wrekenton takeaway Chinese and get to bed . You aren’t an influencer or a model!
How tit will she feel, a skin full of alcohol, a chinese then straight to bed 🤷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh please duck off jess. Get your Ming kitchen or wrekenton takeaway Chinese and get to bed . You aren’t an influencer or a model!
I could think of nothing worse going to bed straight after eating a Chinese add to that all the alcohol Jesse will wake up so dehydrated I predict a new break out in 5,4,3,2,1! Don’t know about anyone else but I can’t eat Chinese food as I get a ‘food hangover’ 😩 so waking up after drinking and eating that would be my worse nightmare.

• Sick
I could think of nothing worse going to bed straight after eating a Chinese add to that all the alcohol Jesse will wake up so dehydrated I predict a new break out in 5,4,3,2,1! Don’t know about anyone else but I can’t eat Chinese food as I get a ‘food hangover’ 😩 so waking up after drinking and eating that would be my worse nightmare.
Same here, I always feel like I've been drinking the next day. I don't think she has any sense, all that salt before bed and she's been drinking.

Reactions: 4
she’s really is starting to get on my very last nerve 🙄 I used to really like her she was so down to earth, loved her hauls, now she’s talking tit & wearing clothes that don’t fit/suit her. It’s as if she’s trying to compete with others ie. Poppy bleeping Adams 🙄

Reactions: 6
she’s really is starting to get on my very last nerve 🙄 I used to really like her she was so down to earth, loved her hauls, now she’s talking tit & wearing clothes that don’t fit/suit her. It’s as if she’s trying to compete with others ie. Poppy bleeping Adams 🙄
She’s definitely copying poppy on lots of things now.

Reactions: 3
Why she'd want to copy Poppy is beyond me, Poppy is a self absorbed twit. I do see a lot of Callie in Jess now, but things like the 'hi guys' is very Poppy.

Why she'd want to copy Poppy is beyond me, Poppy is a self absorbed twit. I do see a lot of Callie in Jess now, but things like the 'hi guys' is very Poppy.
They’re all as bad as each other. They’re all morphing into one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.