Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to make out your all positive the morning after feeling down and tearful. Flip ya gunt back and forth and wobble!!!! Seriously though, can it get anymore. Cringe ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Milli, I’d never talk to my husband like that!
Tbh I’m shocked at how she treats him, she treats him like absolute tit. I feel bad for him as he seems quite mellow + kind, he definitely doesn’t deserve the treatment he gets.... why does she act like such a wild bore? Also wtf is this face..... god what’s wrong with her .......
26BB73D0-9040-434F-AA60-C940F2EEB5AC.png

Also can anyone else see how white her tongue is? That’s actually grim. I’ll bet she doesn’t clean it. A white tongue apparently shows a person is very unhealthy and could have underlying health issues

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What did she say to him?
She was going mental because she was having problems with her phone. Milli came into the room to ask if she was okay and she told him to leave her alone. He said I just want to check you’re alright and she more or less told him to duck off and get out of her face 😠

Edited to add - she told that story herself, she didn’t post them arguing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She was going mental because she was having problems with her phone. Milli came into the room to ask if she was okay and she told him to leave her alone. He said I just want to check you’re alright and she more or less told him to duck off and get out of her face 😠

Edited to add - she told that story herself, she didn’t post them arguing
Wow.Me and my fella have banter where I say I'll break his balls but never tell him to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was cringing when she mentioned about how she spoke to him! 😬 he seemed genuinely concerned and she was so upset about a phone that she told him to get out, maybe he could have helped? Eugh, she’s so rude.

I do find it mildly funny if her phone has broken now that she’s a full time instahun! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, I've always liked Jess and I've often found her quite amusing but that was horrible.

She was acting like a complete spoilt brat over the phone. And to not only be that nasty to Paul when he was only trying to help and was showing genuine concern that she was ok but to tell everyone about it too 🤷

I have found myself questioning and eye rolling at some of her stories recently.
I hope she finds her feet and settles with some decent content soon as she's not going to be paying those bills otherwise 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's morphing into Callie with the as break, what a twit

Reactions: 1
I just can’t cope with the face she is pulling when she rips her tracksuit off in her latest reel!! 😂🤢😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.