Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine their conversations are very simple, but simple minds are entertained by simple topicsšŸ˜‚ I imagine it goes: dodgy dates poppy has been on, Jessā€™ big its collection, Poppyā€™s WLS updates, Jess talking about how she hasnā€™t washed in days and when she last pulled herself up out of bed to have stinky intercourse with milli, Poppy saying hiiiiiiiiiii when milli pops in, them both lounging on the sofa and both sending milli out to get takeaway so they can gorge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine their conversations are very simple, but simple minds are entertained by simple topicsšŸ˜‚ I imagine it goes: dodgy dates poppy has been on, Jessā€™ big its collection, Poppyā€™s WLS updates, Jess talking about how she hasnā€™t washed in days and when she last pulled herself up out of bed to have stinky intercourse with milli, Poppy saying hiiiiiiiiiii when milli pops in, them both lounging on the sofa and both sending milli out to get takeaway so they can gorge
Spot on. I'd love Millie to snap at them and tell them to get off their lazy arses. I got the impression that he wasn't keen on Poppy

Reactions: 7
Spot on. I'd love Millie to snap at them and tell them to get off their lazy arses. I got the impression that he wasn't keen on Poppy
Yes!!! I defo got that impression too like he isnā€™t very impressed with her lounging in their home. Tbh I find it weird how poppy has already started to gallivant around especially now that we have this new variant going around! Youā€™d think sheā€™d be more careful but she doesnā€™t seem to mind

Reactions: 2
Yes!!! I defo got that impression too like he isnā€™t very impressed with her lounging in their home. Tbh I find it weird how poppy has already started to gallivant around especially now that we have this new variant going around! Youā€™d think sheā€™d be more careful but she doesnā€™t seem to mind
She hasn't given about covid since the pandemic began, she's been travelling up and down the country for the last 16 months, I doubt she's even bothers by the new variant. Every so often she claims to be anxious and worried about covid which is bullshit. She's also had two vaccines, so full immunity. After the first vaccine she was acting as if she had full immunity. I do wonder if Jess has had had her vaccine, she didn't mention it, so could be anti-vax.
It can't be fun for him, having to work and having those two lay abouts cackling all day.

Reactions: 5
The vaccine doesnā€™t give immunity so she should still care and make sure sheā€™s taking care of herself and others.

Reactions: 4
What does poppy do for work? I havenā€™t followed her in ages and when I did she was working as a cook in a school

Reactions: 1
What does poppy do for work? I havenā€™t followed her in ages and when I did she was working as a cook in a school
She's finally got a part time job at a satchel store, after living of her parents and living off the state. There is a Poppy thread where we discuss what a twit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was distracted by the black tights on the hottest day of the year..! As a ā€œcurvierā€ woman I understand the feeling of needing to cover up but OH MY GOSH I wouldnā€™t be in tights in this heat !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatā€™s with the over enthusiasm and face pulling on those pics. Itā€™s so overdone and so fake. No one cares you two are together. You are both Insta twats

Theyā€™re in the black horse on the fell. Gutted Iā€™m not out. Was hoping they would have been out last night while I was down there.
Do you live close by? Maybe go and get a sneaky shot of them? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Do you live close by? Maybe go and get a sneaky shot of them? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha I do but the hubby has the car . I live about 5 mins away in a car. Iā€™m gutted Iā€™ve missed seeing them. Iā€™d love to see what theyā€™re like out together and if poppy is like she is online.

I'm sure we can set the scene!

2 loud annoying woman, laughing at absolute shite whilst knocking back alcohol like prohibition is about to kick in up North !

We will then be treated to a series of pissed up hilariously UNFUNNY stories when the long suffering Milli picks them up later !

• Haha
I'm sure we can set the scene!

2 loud annoying woman, laughing at absolute shite whilst knocking back alcohol like prohibition is about to kick in up North !

We will then be treated to a series of pissed up hilariously UNFUNNY stories when the long suffering Milli picks them up later !
Then gorge themselves on a huge drunken Chinese slobbed on the sofa. All the while thinking itā€™s great ā€œcontentā€

Reactions: 6
Plus this restaurant is next door to where they are tonight- telling me they wonā€™t be scranning here!
C96E71A1-6046-48B3-9B97-3419F8270EB1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I do but the hubby has the car . I live about 5 mins away in a car. Iā€™m gutted Iā€™ve missed seeing them. Iā€™d love to see what theyā€™re like out together and if poppy is like she is online.
I really wanted you to see Poppy so we could have our catfish report

I feel like the Poppy and Jess threads need to merge for the time they are together šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ha ha, I donā€™t know which thread Iā€™m in tbh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.