Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL Jess seems so happy that poppy has left it’s hilarious omg 😂😂😂 it’s funny cause she doesn’t randomly dance like this usually either that or her and milli had “fat sex” 😂
82611246-19C8-458D-9E4B-7ACB80BD3A7D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn't Poppy arrive Sunday night after work and leave today Tuesday? I don't think it was just one night

Reactions: 3
So she arrives at 9.30 pm and leaves the next day by midday?

They can’t have had such an amazing time then …..
Didn't she arrive on Sunday night? Stayed up till 4 talking and then spent the next day together before she left today?

Reactions: 1
I dunno why people are saying she hasn’t lost weight when she very clearly has 😂
Because she is still really huge and you forget how she was before. But yeah she has definitely lost weight (which is the point of having a WLS😂).

Reactions: 4
The Stacey Solomon range is on the George at Asda website now. Jess is in the group shots but the other plus size girl is in all the individual shots

Reactions: 1
LOL Jess seems so happy that poppy has left it’s hilarious omg 😂😂😂 it’s funny cause she doesn’t randomly dance like this usually either that or her and milli had “fat sex” 😂
View attachment 618798
FAT SEX 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly I highly doubt those two have any energy to even have sex - which is fine btw everyone looks at sex differently but they really are both so unhygienic it makes me sick to think of them having sex 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.