Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last few times Jess has been out she hasn’t posted her usual drunk dancing around the living room stories. Even last night, she just reposted Poppy’s stories of them doing shots, nothing too boisterous.
I wonder if someone has advised her to reign it in?

Reactions: 4
I'm sure today we will be treated with the " hilarious " recap of their exciting night, sat on a bench in the dark, knocking back shots and having the best time ever !!!

I've a feeling we may well be subjected to some ' influencer ' content once the pair of them surface - no doubt both will be hungover and acting like twats !

Reactions: 8
I'm sure today we will be treated with the " hilarious " recap of their exciting night, sat on a bench in the dark, knocking back shots and having the best time ever !!!

I've a feeling we may well be subjected to some ' influencer ' content once the pair of them surface - no doubt both will be hungover and acting like twats !
I don't think they know how to act any other way 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poppy has lost some weight in her face but compared to most WLS patients has lost very little weight (still wears size 28...) and still has the body shape of a teapot and a weird shelf of blubber on her behind that she so desperately wants to believe is a big booty🫖

I believe the not sharing anything could be because they probably filmed a reel together and are waiting to share it🙄 yawn. They’re so boring

So she arrives at 9.30 pm and leaves the next day by midday?

They can’t have had such an amazing time then …..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she arrives at 9.30 pm and leaves the next day by midday?

They can’t have had such an amazing time then …..
If i was cynical I'd say it was a business meeting rather than social visit and the intention was to get their accounts more exposure to increase collab opportunities and revenue. But obviously I'm not, so I'll say it was lovely two besties got together for a whole15 hours to spend their time drinking and sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s sat her sweaty ass on Poppy’s bed (sofa) not even stripped it and put it in the wash?!! Will she wash it tho? Or will she just fold it abs put it away ??? 😂😂. It’s gone 1pm and she’s done duck all again!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess or poppy? I think both of them have lost weight but poppy should have lost a lot more by now
Sorry meant Poppy. I can’t see any weightloss with Jess. Sure Poppy definitely could’ve lost more by now but I swear some people are acting like she hasn’t lost anything at all, I personally think it’s quite clear she has. I guess everyone’s journey is different.

not defending her though I can’t stand her 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry meant Poppy. I can’t see any weightloss with Jess. Sure Poppy definitely could’ve lost more by now but I swear some people are acting like she hasn’t lost anything at all, I personally think it’s quite clear she has. I guess everyone’s journey is different.

I am biased as I despise Poppy, but yeah she's lost weight, bit I'd say she's gone down from the size 30's into the high 20's.

Reactions: 2

I can’t stand her either, but I think she has lost a lot of weight, probably not as much as she could have but I think it’s quite a bit! obviously if she wasn’t the queen of angles in the first place we would have seen how massive she was at the start, I think she would have easily been a 30-32 if it hadn’t been for the stretch in the 28 clothes that she was wearing.

ETA - this picture shows her at her biggest I think, obviously posted by someone else, as it’s not what she would normally show herself like.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.