Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she's gone full time now, she's just said she's been doing "admin" which basically means f*** all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did a spin workout this morning, it was a bit cooler early on and I used a fan but there is no way I couldn’t have showered after it. My clothes were stuck to me. I didn’t smell I showered last night but no it’s rank not to shower after sweating so much.

She would of course had time if she hadn’t have recordered stories about how sweaty she was……

Reactions: 9
To be fair I’ve done a workout and been horribly sweaty and then gone to the shops for food and when I’ve got home I’ve showered etc. I certainly wouldn’t announce it to my Insta 🤣

Reactions: 6
To be fair I’ve done a workout and been horribly sweaty and then gone to the shops for food and when I’ve got home I’ve showered etc. I certainly wouldn’t announce it to my Insta 🤣
I think the next thing she should come out with next as a fully fledged influencer is a range of deodorants + body washes because she obviously needs it more than anyone. Maybe if it was her own range she’d feel more motivated to wash her flesh suit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hands always look filthy with the fake tan. And those sandals are horrible, for me anyway 🥴

Reactions: 7
Back at the only other restaurant she ventures to 😂
With a plate loaded with yet more carbs lolz. Don’t get me wrong I love carbs, I had pasta for lunch and it was delicious. But I don’t have that ALL the blooming time. Jess’ diet seems so overly carb based and loaded with oil. All that oil will only end up in her arteries and heart. I’ve never seen her once eating a nice healthy grilled chicken with salad and never once seen her trying to eat veggies. It’s always beige food. No wonder she is so unhealthy and out of breath.

Reactions: 6
Who the duck has chips as a starter in an Italian for fucks sake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey! There I was thinking she was having that huge plate of chips for dinner and she’s having a pizza too!!
BA79F745-CC21-424C-80D1-D5FF455D9FD6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The “small” restocks are probably returns from people receiving their too long items and not wanting to look like a borrower

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every single day she doesn’t surface til midday and then says that she’s been up for hours…. Yet looks like she’s just opened her eyes. Like today…. Lead on her bed naked yet says she’s been awake for hours.

Reactions: 14
She's definitely full of empty promises...I've lost track now of how many days in a row she has promised to catch up on her messages but something else - eating/ drinking/ television- have distracted her !

Reactions: 14
She’s way too focused on her “admin” or “stuffing her gob-min” more like! I can already tell that becoming “full time influencer” is going go make her shovel on the pounds. She’ll be at home most days now, it’ll be easier for her to not move as much knowing she doesn’t have a uniform to squeeze into. I am already beginning to get bored of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She ain’t catching up on messages. Unless they are from fellow blue tickers. I’ve sent her loads of messages (in response to stories) in the past and none of them have ever been read 😂

Reactions: 8
Back at the only other restaurant she ventures to 😂
Doesn't look very attractive (the food)

With a plate loaded with yet more carbs lolz. Don’t get me wrong I love carbs, I had pasta for lunch and it was delicious. But I don’t have that ALL the blooming time. Jess’ diet seems so overly carb based and loaded with oil. All that oil will only end up in her arteries and heart. I’ve never seen her once eating a nice healthy grilled chicken with salad and never once seen her trying to eat veggies. It’s always beige food. No wonder she is so unhealthy and out of breath.
Beige food🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.