Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if anyone saw her pink dress on sale? Asking because when I checked the website at 12.30 on Friday it wasn't on there. It looks like she gifted it to all of her cronies so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't actually on sale!

Reactions: 5
Just wondering if anyone saw her pink dress on sale? Asking because when I checked the website at 12.30 on Friday it wasn't on there. It looks like she gifted it to all of her cronies so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't actually on sale!
This annoys me - such a bad PR move - sending all your mates free dresses so that when they start advertising it’s actually out of stock. I wouldn’t bother on principle

Reactions: 11
I did see it, bit thought it was expensive and I'm sure only a 16 was left.

Reactions: 3
God this whole orchestrated ITS ‘launch and sell out’ is getting on my nerves. Even worse when the influencers are in on it, deceiving the very people that put them there. Horrible.

I wonder if she anticipated losing some of her following/respect? Guess the ££ outweighs it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just saw the annoying brummy mummy's post on it, she loves it soo much she's added a belt and covered it with a denim jacket ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she keep deleting her insta stories?
I wish she would delete the disgusting sweaty post work out ones ! Why does she do that ? No one needs to see her in that state!!

And seriously how long does it take to jump in the shower quickly before she goes for her lunch? 🤮

Reactions: 11
Was just going to say this - how on earth woujd you go for lunch at someone’s house without having a shower after a workout??? Uuurrgg 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish she would delete the disgusting sweaty post work out ones ! Why does she do that ? No one needs to see her in that state!!

And seriously how long does it take to jump in the shower quickly before she goes for her lunch? 🤮
She's absolutely disgusting. She makes my skin crawl when she sweats 🤢

It always me feel sick when she starts cooking food after a workout and she's been sweating loads, she's rank.

Last edited:
I can’t believe the crappy STOMP stunning STOMP stunning made it to the highlights. Does no one proof read (proof watch?) their tit? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omgggg I couldn’t go and put other clothes on after sweating like that and actually go somewhere 🤯😵

Reactions: 13
I just came to say some of the bits actually look nice on some of the pictures of other people she’s put up! Don’t think she’s made for modelling clothes
Would like to see the collection on bigger people though

I love Jess so hate to be remotely mean but why the duck does she have her own range and it’s all too long for her 🤦‍♂️ I’m a similar shape weight and height to Jess and I would trip clean over most of that stuff at the length she’s wearing it at.
her height would be classed as petite in ‘straight’ sized clothes so why the fuckis her own range not made to suit?! They could bloody adjust it easily.
the quality is clearly tit but that’s in the styles ‘style’ and if they offered me a tit tonne of cash to model polyester with my gunt out I’d do it and spent it at ASOS 🤷🏼‍♀️
Isn't she 5'6? It is not "petite" at all.

Reactions: 2
Is she saying she’s going to her grandmas for dinner after that workout and showering after she gets back.l??? I’ve actually just vomited in my mouth a little bit!!!!
I thought it hadn't taken her long to finish her workout and go to her "grummers". I can't believe she hasn't showered before going, that is just rank.

Reactions: 7
It’s five mins to have a quick shower and wash. Another five minutes to get dressed. Maybe she was hungry and just couldn’t wait the extra ten minutes to scoff her dinner!!! 😂😂

She’s just proved how truly vile and unhygienic she really is. Sweaty minger. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 10

I know! It’s so warm out she could just shower quickly and go out with her hair in a wet bun. She’s just a slob and she seems to relish it atm 🤢

Reactions: 6
Omgggg I couldn’t go and put other clothes on after sweating like that and actually go somewhere 🤯😵
She’s so laid back she’s horizontal. Get a shower after working out whys it seen as such a chore. It’s really quite warm/close here today as well she’ll be sweating on top of sweat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.