Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dani dyers new collection drops tomorrow. All in sizes 4-24 in petite and tall ranges too. If she can do that why can't jess. Jess is a short arse so how on earth does her range not cover petite. Bloody daft
It doesn’t cover petite coz that will cost more money for the fella that runs it to risk on someone who might not sell. Dani Dyer will be guaranteed to sell. Jess will have had a small tester collection. It’s all about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So dani dyers new collection drops tomorrow. All in sizes 4-24 in petite and tall ranges too. If she can do that why can't jess. Jess is a short arse so how on earth does her range not cover petite. Bloody daft
Because Jess is not as good a bet as Dani Dyer or Stacey?

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t cover petite coz that will cost more money for the fella that runs it to risk on someone who might not sell. Dani Dyer will be guaranteed to sell. Jess will have had a small tester collection. It’s all about money.
Which calls massive bullshit on Jess proclaiming she was actively involved in the whole process !

I'm actually getting irritated by her now, finding it all a bit nauseating...her it's not my collection it's all of ours ...well if that's the case she won't mind sending us all some of the cash she will have made ! Ridiculous statement to make !

She reminds me of someone that just can't believe her luck ...has gotten lucky with her engagement on SM, mostly from acting a twit and having questionable hygiene and is now being given opportunities that others have had to graft and train for years for !

Reactions: 8
I cut pizza with scissors and I'm as Southern as they come.
We have a pizza wheel, find scissor so much easier tho
I’m Midlands and I cut my pizza with scissors too. It’s been all over TikTok recently so no doubt all of us ‘cool down with the kids people’ will be doing it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the appealing things about Jess was that she was ordinary, like the rest of us. Now not so much, but never expected it to happen within days of going full time. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 11
Thanks to @Kingdonkey for the winning title. I'm sorry I couldn't fit c#$t on.
The winning title
Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty and a greedy c#$t!

Recap
Jess quit her job at the bank to launch her own range with in the style.
Jess shot some more of SS collection and went down to Essex for the shoot.
There is more, but I can't remember any of it at the moment.
Thanks Em for creating the new thread ❤

I can barely watch Jess’s stories now. I get so irritated by influencers who constantly do talking stories. I’d prefer to see a typed out story. Maybe that’s just me but I skip through when she starts doing that stupid zooming bullcrap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I cut pizza with scissors.. you can actually get pizza scissors 😁
I dont know what to say about this collection. Irs gone massively to her head. I'd like to believe it's the ITS team telling her what to put up.. bur I'm not too sure 😏

Reactions: 3
Which calls massive bullshit on Jess proclaiming she was actively involved in the whole process !

I'm actually getting irritated by her now, finding it all a bit nauseating...her it's not my collection it's all of ours ...well if that's the case she won't mind sending us all some of the cash she will have made ! Ridiculous statement to make !

She reminds me of someone that just can't believe her luck ...has gotten lucky with her engagement on SM, mostly from acting a twit and having questionable hygiene and is now being given opportunities that others have had to graft and train for years for !
That's how Hinch started ... woe is me just cleaning my kitchen bla bla bla 🤷

Reactions: 6
One of the appealing things about Jess was that she was ordinary, like the rest of us. Now not so much, but never expected it to happen within days of going full time. Bloody hell.
Same here, I was really hoping she'd go back to her old self and not let it go to her head. I thought because she's still living in her home town and surrounded by family and friends, they'd tell her she's becoming a bit of a twit and pull her back down to earth. I can't believe how big headed she's gotten already and that I was happy for her having her own collection.

Reactions: 5
Decided to watch her recent stories and she just goes on and on about her new clothing range so skipped trough all of them. 😏 let me know when she’s got her stick out of her arse and she’s back to grotty Jess again. She sometimes annoyed me before with the zooming in and trying to be funny with her dancing but now she’s just unbearable and not even worth a click.

Reactions: 5
I feel exactly the same

Sad thing is she now has a reason to just get bigger and bigger. She doesn't have a uniform to fit into now and she has already slacked the workouts (1 every other week it seems). She will also be on shoots where there's takeout (like ss shoot).
Also if she outgrows the 26 she can also use that as an excuse to bring out a "further inclusive range size 28+)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.