Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this

Reactions: 2
This must be the content she had to upload before the con corner shite. That lass will use anything that’s given to her.
It annoys me that they give freebies to her and Poppy. I’ve used them for years for my eczema, but don’t want to give them money now

Reactions: 1
It annoys me that they give freebies to her and Poppy. I’ve used them for years for my eczema, but don’t want to give them money now
It’s infuriating when you spend hard earned cash on things and these will promote anything they’re gifted whether they like it or not,

Reactions: 6
This must be the content she had to upload before the con corner shite. That lass will use anything that’s given to her.
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a fucking liar!

Reactions: 18
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a fucking liar!
No way have they been taken 6 weeks apart, she’s got the same spot in the same place on the left of her chin and her hairs exactly the same just moved around slightly different. Why do they feel the need to lie all the time

Reactions: 16
On her stories the video she's shared the malasma is real dark on her forehead. I think maybe it is better can't say I've seen it that bad for a while

It’s infuriating when you spend hard earned cash on things and these will promote anything they’re gifted whether they like it or not,
It is and especially with her as she will advertise anything

She’s full of shit! In her skincare highlight she showed a bottle of Eucerin moisturiser that she ran out of and “didn’t want to rebuy” so she started using an Cerave moisturiser instead

I’m starting to feel like I’m watching QVC with Jess now, I’m so close to unfollowing her!!

Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t laugh but I can’t help it because it’s all so true

I can 100% vouch for cerave or whatever it’s called!
I’m not an influencer I’m just a normal hard working lass who googled what was good for really dry skin on the face and it came up and I tried it and highly recommend
My skin actually glows at the minute and I couldn’t figure out what I had done then realised!
It’s so so good
But as any influencer should say too that obviously all skin types are different so may not work for everyone
Shit I could actually be an influencer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.