Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I don’t think so, I haven’t seen her post about getting vaccinated and she usually shares everything so why wouldn’t she share that hmm. I think she is an anti-covid vaxxer
I wondered why she hasn't shared it if she has been vaccinated, but she doesn't share things like that. I remember her saying her mum had it and she was worried, so I thought she might take it seriously, but she doesn't seem to have done so. I did wonder if she could be a anti-masker twat, part of the tin hat brigade. She wouldn't share it if she was, she's not very political, the only political thing she ever shared was BLM, but that felt like she was jumping in a band wagon, as she's forgotten about it now.

Reactions: 3

Romy

VIP Member
I'd be paranoid that I would smell 🥴 Like others have said about the time it takes to shower. It takes me 10 minutes and that's washing my hair as well
Sweat doesn't mean you smell, if you have a good general hygiene, which she clearly hasn't 🥴🤢 But it's quite unpleasant. With a quick shower, you just feel new again (at least for a moment if the weather is really hot).

Crazymum

VIP Member
she’s really is starting to get on my very last nerve 🙄 I used to really like her she was so down to earth, loved her hauls, now she’s talking shit & wearing clothes that don’t fit/suit her. It’s as if she’s trying to compete with others ie. Poppy Fucking Adams 🙄
She’s definitely copying poppy on lots of things now.

Nebbymoo

Feel so overwhelmed and want to burst into tears after a day of doing sweet FA. She’s clearly learning from Dani vanier and Callie Thorpe plus irritating FFFB! They’re all full time lazy twats. Non of them know a hard days graft! I feel like crying watching them. Youngish lasses acting like theyre so exhausted and emotional .
Is she always that shiny or is it because shes covered her entire face in highlighter?

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
All quiet on the Jess front so far. What do you all reckon, still in bed? Or has she been reading here and will present to us later with washed hair and make up? 🤔

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
With GM covid cases rising quickly the advice is work from home where possible and don’t travel in and out of the area/keep it minimal. So that meeting defo should of been on zoom. She could take a nice dose of the Delta variant back to the north east.
Tbf north tyneside have had a rise in cases and although they’re saying try to stay within your area it’s not enforceable. I still don’t think she went. Seems crazy to just talk about restock. She’s probably just been to aldi 😂😂

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I was wondering though… does she have some form of manager or representation to help her with her new “job” or is she just getting guidance from Poppy/Callie and that’s why she’s becoming so much like them?
True! If she had representation they’d probably tell her to STOP acting so disgustingly dirty + open as it’ll put off clients. She’s probably just feeling her way through now until she’s feeling like it’s a done deal then she’ll get representation. I doubt she has much hope in herself tbh

Crazymum

VIP Member
Not really as apparently D'Arcy was fine once they arrived at the vets ! She does have meds for her but didn't say what for ...and D'Arcy did give a little cough as Jess was filming her ...but looked fine tbh chasing her Teddy! I love my furry children lots but I have learnt that sometimes it's a good idea to give them 24 hours before you go to the vets with them...more than once I've gotten stung by a vets bill and mine have been perfectly fine after 24hrs and sleeping whatever it was off ! ...just my experience!

No mention of D'Arcy in her stories from her bed this morning??
This has happened all too often with my 3 dogs. Vets love to hand out some expensive tablets for tummy upsets etc . I do the same if it’s just they’re off colour I wait atleast 24-36 hours . I will say she does love Darcey.

• Heart

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Jess gazes more lovingly at that brownie than she ever has done at milli😂😂 If someone said to her “ you’ve gotta choose milli or an endless supply of gooey brownies” she’d slowly grin and waddle to the brownies😩😩😩😩🤣
Waddle to the brownies 🤣🤣🤣 I can actually see that 😄

I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?
I tried the bumble and bumble hair stuff, to be fair I’d already saved it on ASOS but her recommendation did sway me,which is weird because I don’t even think her hair ever looks nice personally.
I like it though, it’s worked really well for my hair.

What’s the fat sex story? Btw I’m a size 26, my partner slim but we still have a great sex life!
It wasn’t really a story. Jess was talking about how she was doing a PT session and whatever they were doing resistance wise her tits kept hitting her chin (I think that’s what she said) and she made a joke that it sounded like fat sex.