Jessontheplusside #18 Never travelled as far as Seattle, even walking to the shops is a physical battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some quotes about being kind...hmmm...šŸ¤” "Be kind to your grandma and grandad and stop making them do post office runs for you because you'retoo busy making your sofa smell foisty"...?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ITS a donā€™t half Chuck their tit out donā€™t they! How many collections has Jess had upto now, itā€™s quite a few!

Reactions: 4
Some quotes about being kind...hmmm...šŸ¤” "Be kind to your grandma and grandad and stop making them do post office runs for you because you'retoo busy making your sofa smell foisty"...?
I felt sorry for her grandad the other day who went to her house for a roast, and then had to walk home?! Iā€™d never let my grandparent walk home when Iā€™ve got a car in the drive

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I felt sorry for her grandad the other day who went to her house for a roast, and then had to walk home?! Iā€™d never let my grandparent walk home when Iā€™ve got a car in the drive
He lives on her road or round the corner.

He lives like 4 seconds from her and heā€™s a fit old geezer! She films him quite a lot walking past her house out doing errands and stuff.

Reactions: 7
He lives like 4 seconds from her and heā€™s a fit old geezer! She films him quite a lot walking past her house out doing errands and stuff.
Doing her errands prob šŸ¤£ oh look there's my Grandad *opens window* "hurry up those parcels won't return themselves!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha! True that. Iā€™m surprised he doesnā€™t walk Darcy too.
He probably does, she only walks her when she's being paid to for tit #ads I can't even remember what channel she was advertising now, just remember she said she'd been watching And Just Like That but the telly behind her showed 'start watching' on every episode, the thick head, what a wally šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so she said it was South Yorkshire but it was north! Good job donā€™t want her anywhere near me lol

• Haha
In the Dales near the Lancs border. Very far from the ā€œSouth Yorkshireā€ she thought it was.
Ah, so that's why she visited Blackpool and handy for ITS.
Have you got the name of it? I'm intrigued to know how much she paid, basically I'm a nosey cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.