Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

All those clothes she has and she lives in her pyjamas!
Genuine question - doesn’t everyone wear pyjamas at home? Am I weird? I only get dressed if I’m stepping outside and sometimes I can go days without doing that.

Reactions: 33

Chip1984

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks the whole sweatshirt, shirt and skirt look looks shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me or does that pink peplum top look like the ones worn by beauticians in salons...? Or dental nurses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Jess going off at an episode of Come Dine With Me 🙄 Agree with what she was trying to say but it was just uncomfortable to watch!
Ok I haven't seen the episode she was talking about, but the attitude that if you're fat you shouldn't want to have your photo taken (as the guests were implying) is fucked up. For once she was ranting about something valid!

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Looked up the hotel and dining options (because I was bored) and not sure what Jess thought she was getting as it's pretty clear! Maybe she's got confused by how big chicken breasts are as she's always having double Gousto portions?
This is the level of pettiness and attention to detail I am here for. Very good work!

• Haha
  • Heart

JSquared

VIP Member
One thing she needs to realise though is that exercise is only a small part of it. You can’t out-train a bad diet.

Edit: and I don’t mean dieting to lose weight but what you put in to your body can determine how you feel day to day. Eating the amount of crap she does, will also affect her moods, motivation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Robbie09

VIP Member
The story over her flower delivery was funny and really made me chuckle.
I mean this in a sincere way, something I’d do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pingo10

I feel like she just says the same thing on repeat! 'so excited for you all to see this next collection guys!' 'its just what we need for spring/summer/autumn/winter(delete as appropriate)'. Cue same highly flammable materials, same 1990's Etam styles with hideous prints, and nothing fitting properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s definitely going down some route here. Has she got an ad campaign with rescue remedy maybe like ptwm 😂😂 there’s something fishy going on. She was fine in a nightclub the other day. Think I’d be more anxious in a busy sweaty club then walking along a road ( it’s not that busy and it’s got a speed limit of 30 mph on the part shes walking along) she needs to get out in the big bad world a bit more. Only places she’s goes is her in the style shoot in her car or the odd visit to a holiday cottage with her mam n Millie. Ste needs to go back to her day job in the bank. She never mentioned being anxious then when she was nipping into m&s on her lunch break for her reduced cakes. I’m not saying she’s lying but if she’s putting it on for engagement then that’s pretty shit.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Jessontheplussize #19 : crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Problem with be kind is that it's been hijacked and now means you are not allowed to have an opinion that differs from the one being spouted by the particular person at the time. It should read "do not criticise". What kids should be taught is to be thoughtful, considered, respectful and open minded so that they can not only form their own opinions but take on those of others without crying troll. I can take anyone's opinion and agree or disagree as long as there is some well balanced thought and respect behind it.

Jess is about as deep as a teaspoon of water so she will never grasp it. She would wear a t shirt with any old shit written on it if she thinks she is trendy and getting paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she avoids the food element of her life. She can exercise all she wants and it’ll be good for her mental health and heart health etc but she’s probably aching and struggling due to her weight. Bless her though man. She is a lovely person I think. And she very rarely complains about anything. I’d like to see her lose some weight for her health cause she is getting bigger. It’s so hard to lose weight and I struggle myself I really do. But I hit a point and don’t get bigger but I’m not sure if Jess has hit that point yet. I’d hate to see her really unwell x

• Heart

AuntieSocial

'Be Kind or Be Quiet' - passive aggressive much? I'd be surprised if The Samaritans got on board with that. She is incredibly thick.

I cannot bear the phrase 'Be Kind' as it is used by Insta Huns, who have usually been called out on being unkind, to shut down debate. Is deleting valid questions and blocking kind? Of course it isn't. If I was to ask Jess if she cares about the environmental impact of fast fashion, I am sure that's what she would do to me. I wouldn't bother asking her however as the answer is obvious - she only cares about the cash.

Still it's nice to see her admitting to wearing a size 26 dress, after constantly telling us she's a size 24.

• Heart