Jessontheplusside #18 Never travelled as far as Seattle, even walking to the shops is a physical battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Furnessian
Recap Jess doesn't influence anyone, doesn't eat any veg, does exactly the same as she does at home when on holiday, eat and watch telly, still insists she's a size 24

Remember to size down and add a belt!

Last thread here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a carbon footprint with Jess: she goes to South Yorkshire to play games in a lodge, then drives to Blackpool for the arcades yesterday. Today she's off to Manchester for another ITS meeting (I live in hope it's them telling her they're terminating her contract, for her own sake). Some holiday.

I'm disappointed she didn't show us the 'styled' hair this morning before she hit the motorway yet again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she got dressed in the dark and accidentally put milli’s shirt on, and as for him wearing joggers he looks like he’s walked straight from the set of shameless.

She is out of breath getting dressed. There’s no hope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell her that those clips are not for just putting in your hair as an accessory?! 😭😭 She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who thinks the whole sweatshirt, shirt and skirt look looks shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me who thinks the whole sweatshirt, shirt and skirt look looks shite?
Yea, it’s very Gilmore Girls fashion 2004. It doesn’t suit her at all. And those bloody clasps!!!! My 7 year old niece would probably wear those 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s asking for submissions for quotes that she can claim as her own? Jeez.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220202-182745_Instagram.jpg
Farah FAUCET (?)🤣

Did you coincidentally read Poppy's thread the other day Jess?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just think, she actually planned that outfit days in advance so she could pack it to take to the holiday home. It genuinely looks like no thought or effort has gone into it!

And how cheeky is she asking people for suggestions for her design?!! 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Thread title by @Furnessian
Recap Jess doesn't influence anyone, doesn't eat any veg, does exactly the same as she does at home when on holiday, eat and watch telly, still insists she's a size 24

Remember to size down and add a belt!

Last thread here

Ooh I’m so happy.

Jess looks terrible. ITS stuff doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 4
And how cheeky is she asking people for suggestions for her design?!! 😂😂
Ladbabymum had the same question up the other day I'm sure. They'll already have the shite slogans picked out 100% I was so tempted to just send 'pay your workers' as a suggestion

Reactions: 8
She just looks so .. frumpy? Like she's totally given up, rolled out of bed and just wants to get the day done with!

Ooh I’m so happy.

I often think when I see her re posting stories of others wearing her collection that they don't look that bad in it! It's atleast pass-able. Which leads me to believe the clothes just don't suit jess or her shape. They do nothing for her but make her look unwashed and frumpy. She's definitely lost her way with fashion. I actually bought a few bits she was styling years back when I first followed her. The orange costume and the long red dress with the high leg split. I don't care what size she is but I wish she would hone in on what suits her and she actually likes!

Ooh I’m so happy.

I often think when I see her re posting stories of others wearing her collection that they don't look that bad in it! It's atleast pass-able. Which leads me to believe the clothes just don't suit jess or her shape. They do nothing for her but make her look unwashed and frumpy. She's definitely lost her way with fashion. I actually bought a few bits she was styling years back when I first followed her. The orange costume and the long red dress with the high leg split. I don't care what size she is but I wish she would hone in on what suits her and she actually likes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Annoyed me that she was talking about The Samaritans, but instead of linking to their website/resources she just tags In the Style 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.