Jessontheplusside #18 Never travelled as far as Seattle, even walking to the shops is a physical battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the only reason why people would be looking is because its early march and it's cold.

Can we not have another argument about anxiety pleaseeee, of course it's different for everyone 👍I'm up for an argument about tumble dryers or pants though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought the only reason why people would be looking is because its early march and it's cold.

Can we not have another argument about anxiety pleaseeee, of course it's different for everyone 👍I'm up for an argument about tumble dryers or pants though 😂
What about bra sizes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the whole anxiety thing people are forgetting there is a difference between feeling anxiety and having generalised anxiety disorder. It’s possible for people without GAD to experience anxiety too.
Anyway back to jess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well good for you but I’ve been so bad with mine I haven’t left the house all week. Doesn’t just come and go for me like that but I’m glad it does for you and Jess 👍🏽
Hence why I said *some* 😉
So because I managed to make it out the house today it just comes and goes for me? Thank you for letting me know that 👍

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I call absolute BS on that reel, there is no way anyone was looking at her! I find it weird that rhe mum was annoyed that Jess’s portions were bigger than her, obviously it was a joke but it’ really does show where Jess’s food issues stem from.
I think they’re both very greedy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.