Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s super quiet, in a sulk? No idea what to do with her life anymore?

Reactions: 9
She’s super quiet, in a sulk? No idea what to do with her life anymore?
Works dried up because she’s so tit at her “job”. No one is sending her free stuff to advertise anymore and no one is hiring her to collaborate. Happens when you stop putting in any effort or pride in your work and companies see the real her. Poor love has no content coz she has no life

Reactions: 13
Works dried up because she’s so tit at her “job”. No one is sending her free stuff to advertise anymore and no one is hiring her to collaborate. Happens when you stop putting in any effort or pride in your work and companies see the real her. Poor love has no content coz she has no life
Mikhailla and her 26 Team will really need to work a miracle for resurrect Methikkas career.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Annnd right on cue, we have an ad for Bondi Boost. Not just from Messii, but also from Mikhailla herself. Did Jess read here and then call Mik in a panic? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bondi Boost is the new hello fresh - all about saturation and getting anyone to promote them, with no one checking their stats or their other posts obviously. I mean her hair in the only post she has put up this week for example lol

Reactions: 11
But them Meth head talks about how she regularly gets her hair wash and blow dried!?

Make it make bleeping sense.

• Haha
Wow she’s dedicated, what 3 days now, on searching for the *perfect* water bottle that she’ll only use once and it’ll never be seen again? Such a busy little lady!

• Haha
Wow she’s dedicated, what 3 days now, on searching for the *perfect* water bottle that she’ll only use once and it’ll never be seen again? Such a busy little lady!
Especially in the next story posting an ad for a company...that makes lunch boxes and drink bottles.

• Haha
Especially in the next story posting an ad for a company...that makes lunch boxes and drink bottles.
Which isn't for either of the brand's she shortlisted for people's opinion. Seriously, you can make this tit up. Dumb as this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Which isn't for either of the brand's she shortlisted for people's opinion. Seriously, you can make this tit up. Dumb as this one.
You literally can't make this tit up! Asking about a DRINK BOTTLE! Followed by a bleeping #ad with her very own discount code that have drink bottles.

Dumb as dogshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How they can lie in bed, in the middle of the day with three small kids is beyond me. I have two, and there is no way we would lie on the bed all afternoon leaving them on their own!
All these bloody influecers lie in bed, abby Gilmore, Sophie Cachia and Sarah Kearns. How????? I've had 3 kids and never was I lazing around in bed during the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.