Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the biggest ICK
Pull ya pants up higher Phillis, I dare ya 😂

Jess must be busy filming heaps of beauty & fashion content to kick start the year.
Between Bloom booming with heaps of new products and launches she’s going to be on fire this year, you all wait 🤣🤣 she might even get in her Pilates classes.
We will be waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jess must be busy filming heaps of beauty & fashion content to kick start the year.
Between Bloom booming with heaps of new products and launches she’s going to be on fire this year, you all wait 🤣🤣 she might even get in her Pilates classes.
We will be waiting.
Don't forget she's cooking from a recipe once a week too!! Still waiting to see one....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

We will be waiting.
Harry highpants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kids don’t want a photo album for their birthday party.

Too lazy & too scabby to purchase a little gift for the child
I came straight here
this thoughtful gift is WRAPPED IN PACKING PAPER
is she actually serious?!?! It looks AWFUL and I’ll guarantee is the last ‘gift’ opened!!!!

Reactions: 20
What a mingy bleep, who gifts kids a bleeping photo album
Someone with excess stock and that spends money only on herself.

I came straight here
is she actually serious?!?! It looks AWFUL and I’ll guarantee is the last ‘gift’ opened!!!!
Literally! It's the paper they stuff in boxes to protect tit. She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 17
I came straight here
I would be so embarrassed to take that gift, I would never do that to my kids.
The album itself is tit, but yes, you are all correct, the wrapping is Bogan as duck. Poor kid won’t want to touch it. Surely she has a spare gift bag lying around somewhere even if you have no wrapping paper, pop it in a bag.

Reactions: 16

Wrapped in honeycomb packing wrap no less with what looks like a flower she’s plucked from one of her artificial flower bouquet. 🤦‍♀️

And Jess you did not produce the album 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is the biggest ICK
So much ick 🤮 he looks like a child in an adults body. I was physically repulsed just looking at this pic. Yuck!

WTAF 😳 I’m embarrassed for her that she does this. No child I know would want this as a gift. How embarrassing for her children too.

Reactions: 11
Wrapped in honeycomb packing wrap no less with what looks like a flower she’s plucked from one of her artificial flower bouquet. 🤦‍♀️

And Jess you did not produce the album 😡
It just looks so scabby! Yeah kids love photo albums for birthday presents - these poor kids are not going to have any friends if they keep gifting bloody albums.

Reactions: 7
What a fckn witch. Buy the kid an age appropriate gift. No kid wants a photo album 🙄

Reactions: 9

This is incredibly bizarre to me. You are unemployed. You don’t do anything fun with your children. Do you have any hobbies? No. I don’t think you have many friends to be honest.
So, what is stopping you from marching your lazy ass to the shops to buy your kid’s friend a present???

Reactions: 13
Get in the bin you scabby witch. I bet you didn’t ask for a discount when you bought your ugly shoes from LV and Gucci.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.