Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the lovey dovey/teenage love style philth and messikka put on for the gram 🤮🤢? It grosses me out hard core. Maybe I've been married too long 🤣🤣🤣🤣 focus on your bloody kids and not just each other. Seriously. Time and place man.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
just realised Goo goo is going to be 4 soon !! And I’m not kidding my 2.5yo talks wayyy more than her… and seems to comprehend way more too. I’m actually so concerned.. I hope Messi follows through with the ENT appointment they supposedly have this month… hopefully they will point out the trouble they are in. Early intervention is everything
Speaking of the Goo… her latest TikTok 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow. I dare say gender plays little to no role in how sweet and gentle Jess’s kids are.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of the Goo… her latest TikTok 🤢🤢
That’s learnt behavior & at 3.5 year old she would understand if she was told not to do that, it’s rude, no nice etc but no, let’s film that for content. Jess is such a gross witch.

Reactions: 14
I'd be mortified and embarrassdd and not one bit pleased with my child showing that sort of vulgar behaviour at just 3.5! She's seen that somewhere. Probably her mother flipping the bird when she drives like the bogan dumpster she is. Absolutely gross behaviour to show a little girl. She needs to be taught that it is naughty and not appropriate, instead she will be encouraged and laughed on by her head mother.

Reactions: 14
I just wanna watch her dumb stories and snark in private! Wahhh 😭😭😭 Nup, didn't even get the chance to say anything ☹
That’s so crazy, why the heck would she block you, did you like a comment or anything that someone wrote something against her?

I just wanna watch her dumb stories and snark in private! Wahhh 😭😭😭 Nup, didn't even get the chance to say anything ☹
Create a new burner just to view her or watch from the anonymous story viewers she won’t get engagement stats off you that way either

Reactions: 6
That’s so crazy, why the heck would she block you, did you like a comment or anything that someone wrote something against her?

Create a new burner just to view her or watch from the anonymous story viewers she won’t get engagement stats off you that way either
Hmm, looks like it blocks all accounts? Or do I need a separate login for the new one? Can't believe I'm such a petty witch 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hmm, looks like it blocks all accounts? Or do I need a separate login for the new one? Can't believe I'm such a petty witch 🤣
Yes when you block an account you can choose to block the person’s other accounts and any future accounts that person makes (I block a lot of spam accounts!).
So you will need a new login, or watch from one of those anon websites.

Reactions: 3
Try iganony.com, it's a bit slow but you can get the gist of her bullshit.

Reactions: 1
No one asked you that Jess. You yourself said that you wanted to become more ‘fashion’ focused this year.
What a scabbing pos she is.Nobody, no one is looking to you for fashion tips.You dress like a clown and you dont know about stain remover products.Good luck with all the unboxing this year.

Her New Years resolution makes me so mad! She says family is first on the list but no mention of anything about the kids. Only more photos and date nights with Phil, nothing about the kids? She’s a terrible mum.

Reactions: 13
It would definitely be more realistic to start with 2 Pilates sessions a week - 4 is not at all realistic for someone who does not exercise 😬

Reactions: 11
*Staple white singlets and t-shirts with food stains in them

Is what she should have said.

Cook a recipe ONCE A WEEK. Last time I checked there was more than one meal in a week. What are you going to feed your kids the rest of the week? Frozen nuggets and chips?!
Pilates four times a week 🥲

I am deceased. She’s even starting her New Year’s resolutions late.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.