Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 posts today but none of Bowie, but don’t worry she made a reel of the photos Phil took of her & her ass 🤡🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did this witch get a reduction and lift, those tits are literally down to her belly button.
I thought so, but I guess you might have to put in some sort of effort to keep up with gravity, like I don’t know? Maybe some dude can invent something we could wear on our chest for support? To fight gravity? Fucks me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sleazy Phillis, crying and complimenting Jess trying to get some dead belly button vag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sleazy Phillis, crying and complimenting Jess trying to get some dead belly button vag.
That was a bit weird. There’s no way she gives that much of a fck about him! He cooks her food, takes care of the kids, and cries over how much he loves her. She’d never do any of that for him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That was a bit weird. There’s no way she gives that much of a fck about him! He cooks her food, takes care of the kids, and cries over how much he loves her. She’d never do any of that for him!
It honestly gave me the ICK! I was like 🥴 ew, you that desperate Phil?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably trying to knock him out so she doesn’t have to touch little Phillis, but it’s done the opposite
Ok I’m done 🤣🤣 little Phillis, I’ve legit got tears from laughter.
Could you just picture it 👀 I reckon he wouldn’t even be able to piss over his own ball bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok I’m done 🤣🤣 little Phillis, I’ve legit got tears from laughter.
Could you just picture it 👀 I reckon he wouldn’t even be able to piss over his own ball bag.
I think that’s enough Tattle for me tonight 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FAE0ADA1-B993-4EF8-B9D0-F3E97C853012.jpeg
Honestly, didn’t recognise her at first. How old is this photo? And how much better does she look??!! I’m shook!

Reactions: 10
Never. Instead she sits there recording it to post to the world.

Reactions: 5
just realised Goo goo is going to be 4 soon !! And I’m not kidding my 2.5yo talks wayyy more than her… and seems to comprehend way more too. I’m actually so concerned.. I hope Messi follows through with the ENT appointment they supposedly have this month… hopefully they will point out the trouble they are in. Early intervention is everything

Reactions: 16
just realised Goo goo is going to be 4 soon !! And I’m not kidding my 2.5yo talks wayyy more than her… and seems to comprehend way more too. I’m actually so concerned.. I hope Messi follows through with the ENT appointment they supposedly have this month… hopefully they will point out the trouble they are in. Early intervention is everything
My daughter just turned 3 last week too, the speech or lack thereof is alarming and sad. Poor kid.
The appointment was January, so we will see if she gives any stories about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.