Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m ready for the real jessiika to return. You don’t just decide overnight to be a fashion and beauty influencer. You have to actually know fashion and beauty.. which she doesn’t.
Don’t worry! she tried this new angle a few months ago and true to her usual abilities, it didn’t last long. Our trashy, bogan, neglectful mother of one three messi will be back before we know it! 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so lost. Been absent from the gram the last week or so. She has no items to sell so doesn’t bother showing up. It’s all an act around bloom store. She is so utterly boring with no purpose.

Reactions: 18
Now has made a mistake with the VIP email and has to give everyone 25 percent off today. Wonder when she will get those sent out?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously!? $100!? With how she drops cash on herself!? And what she charges on those dogshit albums!?
Couldn't donate anonymously could she.
I hope she takes a hard look at this tragedy & reconsiders what she posts & brags about online. Lots of weirdos know her address, where her kids wait for the bus, go to school.

Reactions: 13
At least she donated, I think that's good of her and its better than nothing. I hope others do too from seeing her share it. I really hope a tragedy like this shocks these stupid influencers to reconsider sharing every single part of their lives/what they have/where they live. It's just inviting trouble.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m still waiting to see the full vision of Goldie’s doll house 😂

Also i really hope this trash parent got Bowie his black panther

Reactions: 5
At least she donated, I think that's good of her and its better than nothing. I hope others do too from seeing her share it. I really hope a tragedy like this shocks these stupid influencers to reconsider sharing every single part of their lives/what they have/where they live. It's just inviting trouble.
Can I ask how this woman passed?

ETA - I just looked it up. Horrific. But I completely agree in regards to Influencers sharing everything and most the time in real time! But I didn't see anything that suggested the lady who passed had posted about location etc on day of murder?

Reactions: 1
Can I ask how this woman passed?

ETA - I just looked it up. Horrific. But I completely agree in regards to Influencers sharing everything and most the time in real time! But I didn't see anything that suggested the lady who passed had posted about location etc on day of murder?
She didn't, it was a random home invasion. I guess what the above poster was implying is that it just reiterates what kind of people are in this world.

There's a lot of kids that go around stealing cars in that area, it's very sad it escalated to this. And of course Jessie has to publicly claim it as her "local community" for attention. She shops at North Lakes Westfield and that's it. I wouldn't say jess is a part of any sort of community besides the community of other deadbeat InFlUeNcErS she pretends are her "friends"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.