Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she isn't on the New Years cruise like her fellow P&O Cruise ambassador Adele Barbaro lol. Jess would be so annoyed she missed out on that!

Reactions: 8
I would kill my husband if he posted a picture with my pants up my butt like that 😳😂 but that's just me.
I would be pissed if I paid this much for a pair of pants that don't fit very well across my butt.

How long are they in Bowral for? Because she may need to spring for more than one jumper if it's any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those fkn pants need to go in the salvos bin, they are old grandad pants! Why is her only fashion a oversized shirt and pants.. i feel like she quite insecure and she trying hide that she put on weight, but her fashion style just makes her look more chunky. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The pants are bleeping hideous, at $229 a pop I have no idea who the hell is telling her they look great. She’s got 4 or 5 pairs of them.

She has put on weight, but it’s not surprising, Jess is one of laziest people I follow, she would also not be eating reduced calories to make up for lack of fitness either. Lucky Phil loves her to death & wouldn’t care what size she is/

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why you you wear those ridiculous pants, you paid a ridiculous amount for, bushwalking?
Agreed - and they look like they would be so uncomfortable to bushwalk in.
Funny how she doesn’t wear the activewear she was gifted - I think it was Aimn? These influencers never use anything they were gifted unless they are getting paid to promote at that time.

Reactions: 12
Yet again, all focus on Goo Goo while The boys look bleeping miserable. How does she read here and not address this!? It's bleeping horrible.

Cook from a Cook book once per week!? HAHAHA. I'll be satisfied with once. Period.
By cook from a cook book, she means order Uber Eats off the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.