Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at her loving her hair this morning, it looks just as rachet as usual...
I swear the day she had washed her hair when it didn’t have the weave in, it was the best look she had had in ages, I know, I know, I may be feverish but she actually looked nice. Why waste all this money on bleeping weaves and tit.

Poor Goldie getting this “free” diy doll house. It looks like bog. It had tonnes of mound in it, I bet it will be back before long & the wall paper etc she’s done in it looks all bubbly or warped, it may be the lighting but I doubt it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Goldie getting this “free” diy doll house. It looks like bog. It had tonnes of mound in it, I bet it will be back before long & the wall paper etc she’s done in it looks all bubbly or warped, it may be the lighting but I doubt it
Poor Goldie indeed. There’s no way I would have even brought a mouldy old doll house into my house, let alone let me child play with it. I know she’s “fixed” it but my god, she spends THOUSANDS on herself each year (we’ve seen her even spend that in a month) and she can’t source a beautiful new doll house for her favourite child? Heck, even a pre-loved one without mould!

Reactions: 18
Where are her kids while she is spending FOUR hours crappily applying wallpaper to a mould covered plastic dolls house?

Reactions: 15
The dollhouse 😬😬😮😮 I cannot breathe! What is she thinking. I cannot believe she’s even posted that considering she thinks of herself as the DIY Queen. I don’t even think she measured. I’m sorry but that’s slack.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dollhouse 😬😬😮😮 I cannot breathe! What is she thinking. I cannot believe she’s even posted that considering she thinks of herself as the DIY Queen. I don’t even think she measured. I’m sorry but that’s slack.
It’s a diabolical mess. I am a crafter, so this makes me bleeping cringe so bad, never would I share a project so poorly done on social media to friends and fam let alone her following

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These stupid insta wankers can keep nothing private can they, like who needed to see that pile of moldy crap? I think she hopes to be #kindlygifted a doll house for Googoo..

Reactions: 10
It’s a diabolical mess. I am a crafter, so this makes me bleeping cringe so bad, never would I share a project so poorly done on social media to friends and fam let alone her following
Same, I spent about 2 months doing up the wooden Kmart dollhouse for my little girl. I wanted to do a really nice job of it for her, and also I had to fit it in between all the other day to day tasks and activities of life and parenthood.

This is a classic example of Jess having no patience, rushing it, then giving up essentially. She obviously can’t order anything online now for it, it’s a complete last minute Christmas project gone wrong. I don’t think the paper has bubbles, I think she hasn’t lined the walls or floors. Golden is going to press on the wall once time and it will tear.

This dollhouse is a new low, even for jessi. The epitome of lazy. Babes, start again. Honestly.

Reactions: 16
Same, I spent about 2 months doing up the wooden Kmart dollhouse for my little girl. I wanted to do a really nice job of it for her, and also I had to fit it in between all the other day to day tasks and activities of life and parenthood.

This is a classic example of Jess having no patience, rushing it, then giving up essentially. She obviously can’t order anything online now for it, it’s a complete last minute Christmas project gone wrong. I don’t think the paper has bubbles, I think she hasn’t lined the walls or floors. Golden is going to press on the wall once time and it will tear.

This dollhouse is a new low, even for jessi. The epitome of lazy. Babes, start again. Honestly.
This is so soo much worse than them spray painting the eldest sons bike to hand it down to the next one (I can never remember if it’s Bowie or Levi who is the oldest) and even that was pretty tit, but this? Really???

Reactions: 11
Qween of diy! I would be ashamed of that mouldy assed doll house. So far you have that shitful attempt at a free doll house for goo, a second hand trampoline for the boys. And still no $30 figure for Bowie! Do better sloth!

Also is she wearing a pj top as a shirt😂

Reactions: 11
Seriously what is she thinking with this project, just bin it.
go to kmart buy the $99 doll house..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.