Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post that mess, let alone give it to your child for Christmas 😔 I love a good diy/ old made new/ 2nd hand, but never as Christmas/ birthday presents unless it's something really expensive that we couldn't afford to buy new 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does IKEA sell dolls houses, she trots off there enough to buy crap for herself.?

Reactions: 1
Always sucking back a bleeping drink in the car, where are the kids and do they ever get a little take away treat or nah?

Reactions: 10
Why would you post that mess, let alone give it to your child for Christmas 😔 I love a good diy/ old made new/ 2nd hand, but never as Christmas/ birthday presents unless it's something really expensive that we couldn't afford to buy new 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Ironic that DIY queen Geneva Vanderzeil is also doing up a dollshouse literally at the same time - and honestly, hers looks better than ANY purchased one, but Messsiii's misses the mark entirely..

Reactions: 9
Ironic that DIY queen Geneva Vanderzeil is also doing up a dollshouse literally at the same time - and honestly, hers looks better than ANY purchased one, but Messsiii's misses the mark entirely..
I'm not a huge fan of Geneva but she puts a lot of time, thought and effort into everything she does. Her dolls house is super cute and definitely something you could proudly give your child. Unlike messika's mouldy plastic garbage, just shows how much she dislikes even her favourite child 😡

Reactions: 2
Has one of them had an accident? Jess said something like "its been a day" as in something big has gone wrong/happpened

Reactions: 2
Her trying to re brand herself makes for the most boring content. I actually haven’t checked this page since Tuesday and even then there were only 7 posts. its rough when even tattlers can’t even be bothered 😳

Reactions: 18
Her trying to re brand herself makes for the most boring content. I actually haven’t checked this page since Tuesday and even then there were only 7 posts. its rough when even tattlers can’t even be bothered 😳
Just came here to say the exact same thing!

It’s been nice not seeing that smug face complaining all day long, but I do miss feeling better about every aspect of my life everytime I watch one of her stories 😏

At least we have the shitshow that is Sophie Guidolin to keep us occupied.

Reactions: 15
I haven't checked Jessi's snore fest page for days! She is trying so hard to look like a mum to the boys, pushing it hard!! Its not real Jess....be organic man. Staged videos aren't being a mum! There's more to it.

Sophie Guidolin has my attention though 😵💫🤯

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.