Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Murky water and all lol
They’d just pay the local pool shop to maintain it 🙄 it doesn’t cost a lot to learn how to maintain a pool either. Take a sample, get it tested, learn what each chemical does, make sure your filter isn’t blocked and get a great creepy crawly. But she’s way too lazy for that. Even too lazy to google “pool install quotes Burpinggary (sic)”

Reactions: 3

greacea

VIP Member
Would have been way easier to paint it before the mesh went on, unless they are painting that ad well, which will look like bog.
Maybe they will hire a spray gun and do it super quick. But that’s what a smart person would do, not these brainless cock heads
I’m sure we will get treated to another painting session a la window frames.

• Haha
I guess we’ll know soon! She can’t hide anything that needs a foot/ankle cast for the next six weeks, not with Christmas. An arm I think you’d have an okay shot, if you were careful with how you posed him in the Christmas photos 😂

notgifted

VIP Member
Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.
It was very short lived if she did and I really didn’t believe at the time with Goldie that she did either. No shame in how you feed your baby whatsoever, but don’t pretend that’s the reason your tits were slop, it was all the pregnancy cravings that caused her weight gain and messed her tits up, there were quite big and had lots of weight on them

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Another classic example of adhd. This used to be me. Jessi please, babes, get assessed

Completely agree that disorganisation and messy home are typical for adhd, which is ironic because we work best, and prefer to be in, clean environments. But with the all or nothing mentality that comes with adhd, it can be really overwhelming to start cleaning a messy house as we see it as one big task to complete, whereas a neurotyoical person will just clean a room or two at a time. A classic example for Jessi is the 3 hour deep clean the other day, I can only assume she hyper focused. I will say though that some people, particularly women, appear very organised and have super tidy homes. That’s a learnt masking behaviour, I do that a lot. I’m super early to things, and prepare wah in advance, because I’ve learnt I need to otherwise I’m late and unorganised and let loved ones down. I also decluttered a lot and try to live minimally (as much as a young family can) so I have a better chance of staying on top of the housework and mess.

Also the motivating factors for people with adhd are external, which is why we do things at last minute, or might race around and clean up right before we are due to have guests over or our partner comes home from work. Jessi used to clean right before her cleaner came at the old house, or she packs bloom orders at the very end of an acceptable time frame to be dispatching them. She waits until the packaging for her Christmas albums run out, even if she did realise the Christmas party orders will make her run short, because she left it to the very last minute to complete that task of ordering more. She doesn’t have that internal motivation that neurotypical people have.

On her stories tonight before they leave for Bowies dinner, where she comments on Phil’s safari outfit, you can see piles of stuff everywhere. Again super typical for adhd to go to the effort of piling things up, put clutter in a drawer or bag, and then never completely follow through by then taking the next step of putting the things in the pile (or bag or drawer) away.

Binge eating is also typical, I feel like we see that in her constant intake of Coca Cola, maccas, takeaway. People with adhd with a lower baseline of dopamine so they are constantly seeking dopamine hits, one way to get a dopamine hit is through junk food / binge eating. On the topic of how much coke she drinks, undiagnosed adhd people usually unwittingly medicate themselves with caffeine - coke or coffee. It’s because it’s a stimulant, as is a prescribed adhd medication, so it’s actually having a different effect on her than a neurotypical . I used to have min 4 coffees a day before being diagnosed, if anything I’d be able to take a nap after a coffee. It completely explains her Coca Cola and coffee addiction.

Personal hygiene also typically lacks in adhd because of too many steps involved, or sensory issues. An example for Jessi was the lack of aftercare during her mummy makeover, and lack of care for her body even now after going to all that effort. She eats crap and doesn’t exercise.

Which then leads to the example of hyper focus and impulsivity for her, the way she cycles through hobbies like ice skating, the bike (I think?), projects around the house. She rarely follows through and finishes the project before starting another one - typical adhd. It’s also the all or nothing mentality of adhd. If she’s not good at something right away she doesn’t get a dopamine hit, then she gives up easily as her brain actually cannot muster up enough motivation to continue.
Omg you just described my life before my recent ADHD diagnosis! I was also diagnosed Autistic so my psychologist who diagnosed me said that my autistic traits helped “even me out” 😂! So in other words, I would have been a more obvious ADHD diagnosis and this prob would have occurred much sooner in my life! Anyway, Jessi needs to get assessed for all of these things but ultimately, she is still a selfish, horrible excuse for a mother at her core. God knows we wouldn’t be here on tattle if she wasn’t! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Someone44

Has one of them had an accident? Jess said something like "its been a day" as in something big has gone wrong/happpened

Psychologists can diagnose adults
Perhaps it varies by state. Which is good though, opens up more options if you can be diagnosed by a psychologist in your state. Although perhaps a more expensive route if hoping for medication to assist in managing symptoms as you’d then have to pay to see the psychiatrist too. Jessi - are you taking note?

Emmum

Chatty Member
Love how she thinks painting pink inside those poorly designed shelves is going to hide the fact they are too deep and narrow to be anything but useless crap & dust collectors 😆
Wouldn't a darker colour just make them seem even more cavelike?