Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Yes!!! Exactly right. I’m too tired to make sense but you wrote exactly what I was thinking. I’ve been breastfeeding for 3.5 years with no end in sight (new baby 😅) and I definitely wouldn’t say I’m ‘into it’ she makes it sound so weird
Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.

Reactions: 1

notgifted

VIP Member
Yesterday was hot as hell in QLD and she’s got her fucking fire place going. Biggest dumb cunt getting round
Ridiculous! I’m in CQ hot and humid as fuck, even if it’s just the light etc going on it it with no heat that’s just dumb as fuck. Just shows how stupid this bitch is.
She will be spending all day getting ready for the big event

Also, for the millionth time, it’s a HIGHLANDER. Spelt exactly how it’s pronounced. High. Lander. You own it. You have documentation with the word written on it. The car is badged. It’s a Highlander. FFS.
Oh bless. Maybe she’s trying to attract Hyundai’s attention by borrowing the spelling from their brand name.

Goodriddens

There are amazing parents with ADHD! 100% agree. I never said there wasn’t.
I acknowledge and validate your views, but still disagree. Undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD can correlate with poorer quality parenting due to the symptoms of ADHD. There is a scientifically proven correlation. Remembering that it all falls on a bell curve.

That doesn’t mean that it’s a blanket generalisation that if you have ADHD you are or will be a bad parent. There are so many amazing things about having ADHD as originally mentioned. To add to that the ability to hyper focus! Our creativity and outside the box thinking. Working well with deadlines- think your child telling you about a bake sale the night before for example 🤪

I don’t think anyone in this forum js saying because they think Jessi has adhd, they think that’s the reason she’s a bad parent. I think a lot of people are urging her to explore it to improve her parenting and the lives of her kids. Another amazing thing about a diagnosis is that you can go through the motions and reflect, make changes, and understand yourself better as a person and a parent. The internal reflection and validation is incredibly empowering.

I’ll leave it there now, I think the point had been made by myself and echoed by so many others now.
Not sure who you think has echoed you.

My original comment was to the person that said "I don't care that she [potentially] has adhd, blah blah blah" when ADHD is not relevant to that particular conversation about her being a shit, absent mum and not loving her kids etc. dropping that in after their rant, DOES imply that adhd causes those actions when it doesn't!!! Impulse spending? absolutely, neglecting your kids? Nope!

Of course ADHD impacts the daily requirements of parenting, it makes it a lot harder! A good parent though still shows up for their kids and loves (the verb) them. Does jessie? Nope!

No need to try to school me on ADHD when I already mentioned I am diagnosed and live with it daily.

also maybe join an ADHD women Facebook group to find out more and connect with others, and look at resources online. ABC iview has a great video up with Em Rusciano speaking to the press club about her own experience with late diagnosis I’d recommend.
I’m sure it’s Googleable, but they did a great ADHD live blog that day where they answered a heap of questions too.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Irresponsible pet owner. She has never experienced the loss of a pet to not worry about Mars out on the loose 🥲 he could have been hit by a car, got into someone’s yard and eaten someone’s chickens or anything.

Has she still got the cat? What happened to that?
Oh yeah!?

Goodriddens

Yep. Was just about to comment that none of them care about conflicts of interest etc. They just care about the money.
GOMI Tattlers will remember the huge fanfare old mate Jess gave Mikhaliaaa when she “graduated to a company” because she was earning so much 🤣 (that was my gomi username I loved it so much).
Yep I do remember haha. What ever happened to gomi?!