Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kids=$$$

Ironic that DIY queen Geneva Vanderzeil is also doing up a dollshouse literally at the same time - and honestly, hers looks better than ANY purchased one, but Messsiii's misses the mark entirely..
I'm not a huge fan of Geneva but she puts a lot of time, thought and effort into everything she does. Her dolls house is super cute and definitely something you could proudly give your child. Unlike messika's mouldy plastic garbage, just shows how much she dislikes even her favourite child 😡

Reactions: 2

notgifted

VIP Member
Do we reckon broken arm on the second hand tramp? Broken leg from doing bombies unsupervised in the neighbours pool or what?

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Wonder what she's going to do when the boys are back at school, hair, beauty, eyebrow appointments, more badly diy stuff, fk she so boring!!!

And she probably got busted for never using that platies voucher.. lol

• Haha

HeyBub

VIP Member
Ridiculous! I’m in CQ hot and humid as fuck, even if it’s just the light etc going on it it with no heat that’s just dumb as fuck. Just shows how stupid this bitch is.
She will be spending all day getting ready for the big event
Oh yeah I meant even if there’s no heat, why on earth would she want that for ambience or aesthetic - when it’s hot as balls out, you don’t want any semblance of warm and cozy inside - she’s a first class fuckhead

HeyBub

VIP Member
Why is no one running here to discuss goldens speech in the reel
Wow that’s so messed up! I’ve got a 3 yr old granddaughter who’s speech is amazing - I can’t believe they’ve done nothing still to help her

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
But this one is a second hand, free one, so she won’t care it they trash it. It will be another thing they can play on while she sits of her arse watching Netflix.

Random question - Why does she watch her shows on on her laptop? Does she not have streaming on her tv?
Even if she set it up initially on her laptop she should be able to log into it on her TV.
I did the same, I initially set it up on my tablet the just use my log in on the TV

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

AlterBoy

VIP Member
She didn't, it was a random home invasion. I guess what the above poster was implying is that it just reiterates what kind of people are in this world.

There's a lot of kids that go around stealing cars in that area, it's very sad it escalated to this. And of course Jessie has to publicly claim it as her "local community" for attention. She shops at North Lakes Westfield and that's it. I wouldn't say jess is a part of any sort of community besides the community of other deadbeat InFlUeNcErS she pretends are her "friends"
This. She’s a good 3 - 4 suburbs from North Lakes.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why did she find it so funny that the dog got out, she is lucky someone found him & called her up?

emmygluewho

VIP Member
At least she donated, I think that's good of her and its better than nothing. I hope others do too from seeing her share it. I really hope a tragedy like this shocks these stupid influencers to reconsider sharing every single part of their lives/what they have/where they live. It's just inviting trouble.
Can I ask how this woman passed?

ETA - I just looked it up. Horrific. But I completely agree in regards to Influencers sharing everything and most the time in real time! But I didn't see anything that suggested the lady who passed had posted about location etc on day of murder?