Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shelookscute

Chatty Member
As someone who worked at Bunnings we don't recommend people lay fresh turf in summer unless they understand how much watering it will need as it won't root otherwise.
She is lucky that the weather is milder right now though I don’t think she’d water it enough regardless of when she laid it. I thought late September/October was prime time. She’s a fool and will complain and who ge when it goes crunchy and does!

Reactions: 6
Another classic example of adhd. This used to be me. Jessi please, babes, get assessed

Completely agree that disorganisation and messy home are typical for adhd, which is ironic because we work best, and prefer to be in, clean environments. But with the all or nothing mentality that comes with adhd, it can be really overwhelming to start cleaning a messy house as we see it as one big task to complete, whereas a neurotyoical person will just clean a room or two at a time. A classic example for Jessi is the 3 hour deep clean the other day, I can only assume she hyper focused. I will say though that some people, particularly women, appear very organised and have super tidy homes. That’s a learnt masking behaviour, I do that a lot. I’m super early to things, and prepare wah in advance, because I’ve learnt I need to otherwise I’m late and unorganised and let loved ones down. I also decluttered a lot and try to live minimally (as much as a young family can) so I have a better chance of staying on top of the housework and mess.

Also the motivating factors for people with adhd are external, which is why we do things at last minute, or might race around and clean up right before we are due to have guests over or our partner comes home from work. Jessi used to clean right before her cleaner came at the old house, or she packs bloom orders at the very end of an acceptable time frame to be dispatching them. She waits until the packaging for her Christmas albums run out, even if she did realise the Christmas party orders will make her run short, because she left it to the very last minute to complete that task of ordering more. She doesn’t have that internal motivation that neurotypical people have.

On her stories tonight before they leave for Bowies dinner, where she comments on Phil’s safari outfit, you can see piles of stuff everywhere. Again super typical for adhd to go to the effort of piling things up, put clutter in a drawer or bag, and then never completely follow through by then taking the next step of putting the things in the pile (or bag or drawer) away.

Binge eating is also typical, I feel like we see that in her constant intake of Coca Cola, maccas, takeaway. People with adhd with a lower baseline of dopamine so they are constantly seeking dopamine hits, one way to get a dopamine hit is through junk food / binge eating. On the topic of how much coke she drinks, undiagnosed adhd people usually unwittingly medicate themselves with caffeine - coke or coffee. It’s because it’s a stimulant, as is a prescribed adhd medication, so it’s actually having a different effect on her than a neurotypical . I used to have min 4 coffees a day before being diagnosed, if anything I’d be able to take a nap after a coffee. It completely explains her Coca Cola and coffee addiction.

Personal hygiene also typically lacks in adhd because of too many steps involved, or sensory issues. An example for Jessi was the lack of aftercare during her mummy makeover, and lack of care for her body even now after going to all that effort. She eats crap and doesn’t exercise.

Which then leads to the example of hyper focus and impulsivity for her, the way she cycles through hobbies like ice skating, the bike (I think?), projects around the house. She rarely follows through and finishes the project before starting another one - typical adhd. It’s also the all or nothing mentality of adhd. If she’s not good at something right away she doesn’t get a dopamine hit, then she gives up easily as her brain actually cannot muster up enough motivation to continue.
I know everyone bangs on about influencers and ADHD and everyone thinking they have it but what you have just described is me to a t. I’m pretty sure I don’t have it cos I didn’t struggle as a child, unless I was super super good at masking.. but it really makes you think. I put my stuff down to mental illness and just being type a personality but I do wonder.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I guess these slobs are just…. Not going to paint that side of the fence…. Not surprised. As long as it’s good from the outside for the world to see who cares that’s it an actual mess on the inside
The fence looks like dog shit!

• Haha
I also think it’s so damaging that she said she was given a script for anti depressants but that wasn’t the answer…. That’s so wrong. I suffer PMDD too and was prescribed a very mild 10mg of lexapro a day and that literally made my PMDD symptoms disappear! It has changed my life !! . I don’t know how she can sit there and act like she knows better than a doctor ?? I’m so mad. These influencers need to STFU about medical stuff. How harmful that maybe another woman out there might be going through the same thing and think she doesn’t need medication either. There is nothing wrong with antidepressants! She’s just adding to the shameful narrative regarding medication.
That pissed me off too. She probably didn't get the instant quick fix she expected (anti depressants take time to work) so just decided to fuck that idea. She's too lazy to stick to taking them anyway. She'd only take a pill if it were something for vanity.

Emmum

Chatty Member
Erm....I don't think she has any idea how nuts Sydney is for the fireworks, if she wants to do it she should be looking at booking a venue or it is a mosh pit of hundreds and thousands it's horrible.

uglyguccislides

So bizarre. I was starting to think she was gearing up for a big dramatic Sunday evening aka prime time reveal of the injury. Instead it seems like it’s something minor and not worth posting about 🙄 and perhaps the theory that Phil told her to get off the phone is correct

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Ffs. It's the first weekend of school holidays; yesterday they were at the markets all day without the kids and now today they're out on a "hot date" without the kids. I mean where even are they? God I hate her.
The kids probably have more fun without those two selfish 'parents'.

But Why????

Wow, those 'giant' terrazzo pots are huge. I mean you could lose a child in them. Dreaming of them forever?? She is honestly a joke!

Emmum

Chatty Member
Now has made a mistake with the VIP email and has to give everyone 25 percent off today. Wonder when she will get those sent out?

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Harmony and Jess are complete opposites in every single way. I dare say Harmony felt used by Jess for her husband carpentry skills and other situations such as her birthday party etc. I don't like Harmony and find her righteous and painful but at least she is a mother and isn't a mass consumer influencer. Just doing her own thing.
She’s definitely a world apart from Jess & her family.
I can’t see that they are still friends, their values are not alike, the way Jess treats Mars or lack there of training, her wasteful habits, using offshore manufacturing of shitty albums that will be destined for landfill, I’m glad to see it actually.

Justanotheraussie

It’s the constant diagnosis on here for me. Sure we can speculate, but there’s an awful lot of people with certainty here?

It is possible she’s just a lazy, untidy, mole of a mother and human being - why does everything need to be a diagnosis.
Yep! Totally agree!

Reactions: 5