Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
She’s on struggle street big time. No idea what to post, what to do with herself and zero clue in general. Let’s hope she continues down that path and it’s a rapid demise into non-existence and she just lives her beige life, offline
Please and thank you.

Reactions: 6

beigebabe

VIP Member
I thought I saw blood in a tissue on his lap so I thought broken bone or cut requiring stitches as well.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
we
Promoting a product and you can’t even see the product in the second pic. It’s hidden behind the link.
It blows my mind that these “influencers” have one job and they are so shit at it 😂
that’s wild! Did she accidentally use telfast instead and had to hide it? 😂

• Haha

Emmum

Chatty Member
Well she got the as on the one for those pajama like sets she insists on wear the collar halfway down her shoulders.

And aren't the shorts meant to be a looser fit being cotton and linen? Cos they are causing some major camel toe.

Goodriddens

I’ve never seen a small business that I follow whinge this much about it either? Like it seems like such an inconvenience to her. I’m used to small businesses doing happy dances for even having orders, especially in this economic climate.
It's because she wants the money and praise for it without actually phsycially working for it. It's not actually her passion either. When have we ever seen her printing photos and "scrapbooking" or doing anything crafty and sentimental before bloom? She's just picked whatever she thought she could sell to make the most of her platform. Yes she was a half arsed photographer for a hot minute but only in digital form... So the complete opposite of what she's now trying to sell.

Emmum

Chatty Member
The Xmas party photos did her dirty showing us what she actually look like.

Conveniently left any photographic evidence of her rubbing herself on the dance floor.

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
Dogs aren't for content. Dogs are hard work in their 1st year! It's their foundation year.
Walk your dog, teach it wrong from right, and love your dog!
They really are! I felt like I had a newborn/toddler again.

meangorls

She’s quiet and I just knew we were having an IKEA bed moment 2.0 and sure enough. One of her kids at the hospital! I sure hope he’s ok. School holidays gonna such for him :( least lazy mum Jess won’t have to take him to any activities

• Sad

wuestiontime

Also it’s an ad, or at least gifted. Not acknowledged. And a home is how a house feels, not what it looks like…