Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have I missed much of this bitch? I can't even watch her stories anymore. She's too triggering and makes me so mad. After seeing her Christmas list for the kids I haven't been back. It made me too upset how little thought or care she has for those kids. Yet for herself she goes all out!

Reactions: 6

Shazza Snarki

Gift fatigue 🤣. I guarantee she will still by herself something for Christmas, but this way she doesn't need to out any thought or effort into a gift for Phil.

Goodriddens

I feel like she's gotten 10 x worse lately. But maybe that's just my tolerance for her wearing thin.

notgifted

VIP Member
I’d never heard of her before reading here. The high split nightie and the missing bra, wow. She almost flips out multiple times while shaking herself around!
She is a filthy scam artist, everything you assume about her is correct, plus some!

basketballbelly

Her New Years resolution makes me so mad! She says family is first on the list but no mention of anything about the kids. Only more photos and date nights with Phil, nothing about the kids? She’s a terrible mum.
The way I read it was that those were her "personal" themed resolutions and she didn't post her family or house related ones.

nananans

Wait until she gets a fine in her ‘company’ car. Fines in commercial vehicles are thousands 😂
Omg yes it’s insane!!! My partner got a speeding fine in his company car and I’m pretty sure it was close to 3k!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it

• Wow
Who was with the kids while Phil was picking up Jessii? 😬 Or have they all gone away this weekend?

I thought her hair and makeup looked really nice. I’m so confused by the dressing gown.

Oh i feel for you, depression and/or anxiety is often comorbid with adhd, especially undiagnosed adhd. And no wonder, it’s incredibly hard going through life thinking you’re lazy, not good enough no matter how hard you try, and feel as though you’re constantly letting others down. Wondering how your peers can achieve things while you can’t. The diagnosis was life changing for me, and I’m such a better mother because of it too.
Adhd is also highly hereditary, a child has a 50% chance of having ADHD if one parent had it. As it often runs in families it’s actually sometimes really hard for an individual to pick up on. If you’ve grown up with one or two adhd parents then behaviour associated with that is in many ways normal for you. I honestly think that what jessi says about her upbringing chaos is quite normal for her, so she’s parenting from that schema. Another reason why I don’t think she picks up on how different life could be if she took action.

funny you say that, and it does downs on what you say as super good as a child. My school reports were great, and my diagnosing psychiatrist viewed them all. Putting your hand up first, talking a lot, is actually impulsivity but in girls comes across as bright and “engaging in class discussion”. People with adhd can have incredibly high IQ’s. There’s no correlation between adhd and IQ, what it’s about is fulfilling your potential. I was a straight A student In primary school, in high school I hardly tried and did most assignments the night before (classic adhd, we need that urgency/crisis to motivate us). Yet when looking at what I’ve achieved post school/uni and looking at my school reports the psychiatrist could see I haven’t fulfilled my full potential and that indicated ADHD too.

and yes, women and girls with adhd are incredibly good at learnt masking behaviour. Especially in social situations and with social skills
Thank you for taking the time to share all of this information in all of your posts and replies on the topic.. it is quite eye opening. I definitely haven’t fulfilled my potential. I might have to investigate a bit further, I was hesitant because I didn’t want to “jump on the bandwagon” so to speak.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Of course she didn't do boxing day orders, i shouldn't of expecting anything more from her, how people can support is beyond me.

That air cooler won’t do much, my parents had one 4 times that size on a trolley back in the 80’s and it barely cooled half our lounge room 😂
Those evap air coolers are known as ‘swampies’ and I could not think of a product nickname that is more appropriate for this fkn ogre.

• Haha

Pindawg

VIP Member
more likely they pay for someone to walk and train him 😂 don’t give them too much credit. we’d hear couch indent messiika whinging about walking him or getting off her lard ass daily hahaha
Couch indent
Officially ☠ Kalesmoothie

• Haha