Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica is off to a launch event for some bird today... was she gifted an invite or did she pay her own way?? Cause you know... cocktail packages are expensive.
I think it’s just the Mummy Republic event? She’ll have paid. It’s like a desperate influencer meet up. I have no idea what it’s actually supposed to be. There’s only a few thousand followers on the page. Dannii only has about 20k, which is far less than the other desperadoes that attend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here’s filter free Jessii at the last one!
1E1FD934-B140-4459-975A-CE0A5844FF4F.jpeg
895FE31D-3464-4C1D-88EA-5A9DA28395A8.png

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain to me what this MR event actually is?! By all accounts it looks like a bunch of 35-40+ women holding onto their youth :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone explain to me what this MR event actually is?! By all accounts it looks like a bunch of 35-40+ women holding onto their youth :confused:
This is exactly what it is 😂 Danniiiiii does my head in. She tries so hard. Absolute loser. She has HG too apparently but is FINE to go and get her hair and makeup done and host an event. Hahahahaha. These bleeping influencers 😂😂

Reactions: 13
This is exactly what it is 😂 Danniiiiii does my head in. She tries so hard. Absolute loser. She has HG too apparently but is FINE to go and get her hair and makeup done and host an event. Hahahahaha. These bleeping influencers 😂😂
Watching her stories this morning… she sure does well for someone with HG! Just say you have morning sickness, FFS.

Reactions: 14
EXACTLY. My sister had HG and was hospitalised and on fluids. It was really awful: I hate when pregnancy women conflate morning sickness with HG.
This!!! I had HG with my recent pregnancy and it near on killed me! I was at the doctors weekly having fluids plus on multiple medications just to be able to function and look after my toddler. I lost over 15kg in the first trimester

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s basically an excuse for all of them to get their hair and makeup done, get shitfaced without their kids and show off their “dancing” to the poor women who paid a fortune for a ticket. Basically they get to feel like the popular girls at a school dance getting worshipped for the day to escape the sad reality of their meaningless lives hocking stuff online 😆😞

ETA - Look out for Mikki Fisher trying to make herself feel important!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s basically an excuse for all of them to get their hair and makeup done, get shitfaced without their kids and show off their “dancing” to the poor women who paid a fortune for a ticket. Basically they get to feel like the popular girls at a school dance getting worshipped for the day to escape the sad reality of their meaningless lives hocking stuff online 😆😞

ETA - Look out for Mikki Fisher trying to make herself feel important!
My god I actually can’t stand her! Woody!!! For a girl!!! What the duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Driving from Brisbane to the Sunny Coast today I got stuck in traffic at the Burps and noticed Lullaby Club have their outlet right on the M1 service road. Prime real estate 😂 is Jessiiiii involved with them? It’s very close to where she lives!

Reactions: 8
Our girl is in fine form today at “mummy republic” event (whatever TF that is)… imagine being this thirsty for attention. I’m so embarrassed for all of these women, I can’t even comprehend this is where we’re at as a species 🥴

Also, I’ve never heard of this “mikki fisher” but 🤯 what a maggot. Her and Amy Gerard, the faces they make when dancing. Imagine needing to dance and put on a show just to be worshipped by your Instagram fans. Somebody make it stop!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Our girl is in fine form today at “mummy republic” event (whatever TF that is)… imagine being this thirsty for attention. I’m so embarrassed for all of these women, I can’t even comprehend this is where we’re at as a species 🥴

Also, I’ve never heard of this “mikki fisher” but 🤯 what a maggot. Her and Amy Gerard, the faces they make when dancing. Imagine needing to dance and put on a show just to be worshipped by your Instagram fans. Somebody make it stop!
Holy tit.
Philth is going to be mad! Waiting for the passive aggressive IG stories in 3....2....1....

Reactions: 15

Where did you find these?! How embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 9

What the bleeping hell is this & please make her stop. Put ya big booty away, it’s 3pm in the afternoon 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.