Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a screen recording when they’re deleted later after philth posts a passive aggressive story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Desperate 30 somethings who had kids too early now they’re looking for any excuse to ditch the family to go relive their youth by slut dropping on the dance floor

I can’t even hate watch, thats so bloody embarrassing. Standard QLD bogans
Also her dress looks EXACTLY like my black nightie I wear to bed from cotton on 🤔

Reactions: 13
Omg you guys I'm dying. I came here to comment how embarrassing her latest reel is but had missed all the drama prior and it just got so much worse :ROFLMAO: :oops::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just looks like a bunch of the popular girls from high school who are trying to relive their youth. Seriously this was all at 3 in the afternoon? I'm all for having fun but it's just tacky and desperate, not aspirational.

Messica is certainly living up to her name - and that dress is not doing her any favours, too big on the top and too tight around the arse, ending at a really unflattering length too. Talk about mutton dressed as lamb!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like a silly tart. Like honestly who needs to be dancing like that at 3 in the afternoon. Hahaha however I can’t wait for Phil to start a riot!

I also have no clues on what these events🤔achieve are they just for these dumb witches to film themselves drinking and dancing ridiculously?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My eyes are burning after seeing messi dancing like that.
I hope they have some methylated spirits To clean that floor 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck? Can't wait for Phith to read here and retaliate. I have so much embarrassment for every single one of these pathetic women at this event.
Amy is just as bad, these witches think they are king tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfgggg. How can anyone look at these stories and think that looks like a good time?! I’m so embarrassed right now.
Can’t wait for the Philth aftermath 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope Phil gets his swingers out (balls) and posts up a story of himself doing some crazy arse tit 🤣🤣
Come on Phil, I’m waiting you seedy mofo

oh perhaps you could tell your wife she ain’t all that
Mikki fisher looks unimpressed the spotlight is on Jess and not her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren’t Messiika and her friends like 30 something year old mothers? They out here acting like 18 year olds when they just look like old slags 😂😂 Oi Phillip ya sleazy fboy - tell ya wife to put her ass away and to raise the kids she trapped you with.

• Haha
Mikki fisher looks unimpressed the spotlight is on Jess and not her 😆
What’s the story with mikki fisher? She looked like such a try hard in all the stories, couldn’t let anyone else have limelight without jumping in. Checked out her page and she looks batshit crazy?

Reactions: 13
Aren’t Messiika and her friends like 30 something year old mothers? They out here acting like 18 year olds when they just look like old slags 😂😂 Oi Phillip ya sleazy fboy - tell ya wife to put her ass away and to raise the kids she trapped you with.
He probably loves it, he might be able to put a load in her tonight 😂 so he’ll be rubbing his grimy hands together or at least jerkin off to the Insta vids all over the place

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right?! This is something I feel my fiends and I would have done when we first went out at 18. Thank god no one has smart phones and social media back then. There’s no fcking way I’d be caught doing this at their ages. It’s sad and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the story with mikki fisher? She looked like such a try hard in all the stories, couldn’t let anyone else have limelight without jumping in. Checked out her page and she looks batshit crazy?
Crazy as a mother fucker, claims to be a physic, talks to the dead, does readings, scam artist reiki bullshit too, she doesn’t post pics of her kids faces which is good, but has no issue posting everyone else’s. Owns some water front place they’ve been renovating and moving into caravan life with all the money she’s scamming now by doing group reading and healing via email 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right?! This is something I feel my fiends and I would have done when we first went out at 18. Thank god no one has smart phones and social media back then. There’s no fcking way I’d be caught doing this at their ages. It’s sad and desperate.
It’s behavior from 2am at a night club drunk, looking for a stray cock to come their way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There is a piece of white paper on the floor next to Jessi as she's rolling around. It honestly looks like dunny paper that has fallen out of her knickers.
The sight of all those people in the background laughing and filming her 😳 Honestly Phil has every right to loose his tit. I am all for having a good time but she's a wife, mother and 'business owner' (cough). This behaviour is disgusting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.