Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw those on the stories of @ jadellab_
The wannabe mummy floggers are out in full force today! The self importance of these women 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s all so bleeping cringe!!! 🤢 I’m all for letting your hair down and having a good time but this is just bleeping embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Just basically a huge bleep fest, yuck. Especially after watching @jadellab stories 🤢🤢🤮🤮 and danii lookin real sick with HG dancing like that.

I’m all for letting your hair down too! Absolutely no shame in living your best life with a bunch of girlfriends! But this just isn’t it!

Our girl is in fine form today at “mummy republic” event (whatever TF that is)… imagine being this thirsty for attention. I’m so embarrassed for all of these women, I can’t even comprehend this is where we’re at as a species 🥴

Also, I’ve never heard of this “mikki fisher” but 🤯 what a maggot. Her and Amy Gerard, the faces they make when dancing. Imagine needing to dance and put on a show just to be worshipped by your Instagram fans. Somebody make it stop!
This will encourage more people to buy tickets to your shindig jeessiikkaa....NOT.
Is she drunk or always this poorly behaved? If she is drunk I hope someone hides her car keys.

Reactions: 12
That is just so embarrassing! I’m not prude but I’m so embarrassed for her hahaha! Dance your heart out but flashing your ass and vag around like that.. the confidence on it too, you just know she has been practicing in the mirror 🤢🤢

• Haha
The stories on @jadellab_ 🤮

Danni Rodgers has made a miraculous recovery from HG indeed to slut drop the arvo away 🙄

• Haha
Imagine her Bloom event when she will likely be lit as duck, it will be an absolute train wreck of a party, that’s if it even goes ahead.
I doubt she’s drunks at this party, this would be how she behaves with her Insta fake friends.

Reactions: 6
What. The. duck. Was. That.

Where to start... OK so Jessica's dress barely covers her ass before she starts gyrating all over the DF.

Is 2pm where's the RSA?!

My knees are cracking just watching all those slut drops.

• Haha
What the heck even are these events even for?
Desperate 30 somethings who had kids too early now they’re looking for any excuse to ditch the family to go relive their youth by slut dropping on the dance floor

I can’t even hate watch, thats so bloody embarrassing. Standard QLD bogans

Reactions: 24
At first glance I thought the photo with her arse out was one of those “optical illusion” accident photos where something looks rude but it isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no idea what this function is that she is at, but holy tit. So tacky. I’m all for having a good time, but no need to have your arse, tits and vag flopped out as you writhe around on the floor. Classy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.