Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rules are to keep children safe Messii… just like the rules of not leaving your youngest unattended and missing the fact that they got underneath a lift up bed and it closed on them 😡😡😡
The no floaties on a waterslide… teach her to swim WITHOUT floaties! 3.5 should be well used to water enough to go down a slide and have parent meet them at the end. She’s such a fool!

Reactions: 11
And complaining that Bowie was 2cm too short but still not allowed to ride? Like… duh? I mean yes it might be frustrating but he is too short and it’s not an arbitrary height. Like why not just let people who are 10cm too short on or maybe they should do away with the height restrictions at all? Probably Bowie would be fine but he went on but imagine complaining that they are enforcing the rules.

Reactions: 10
The no floaties on a waterslide… teach her to swim WITHOUT floaties! 3.5 should be well used to water enough to go down a slide and have parent meet them at the end. She’s such a fool!
That would require her to pay for swimming lessons for them which she thinks are too expensive, while she has an expensive weave in, Botox, lip filler, designer shoes and new clothes every week. You know priorities lol.

And the marks down would have also been about the rules that the kids need to be within arm's length of an adult for their two youngest, meaning she would need to parent them closely, which isn't her vibes babes!

Reactions: 17
The irony of the complaints from this lazy, self absorbed fat ass cow are not lost!

Reactions: 15
Poor little Bowie has had way more disappointments in his short life than not being able to go down a waterslide. :cry:

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t even make sense.

“Grab Your Girlfriends, Partners in Crime or Husband to bring along for a good time”

None of those words need a capital letter for starters. The rest.. I feel like I’m losing brain cells trying to read it. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she hates the couch. It’s white. How could she kee it clean. What a surprise!?!

and marking a park down because they follow safety rules???

There in lies the problem Jess the sofa looked good in the pictures so you bought it without any consideration as to how practical it was for your young family she is such a goose.

Reactions: 13
Proof that she relies on purchases for her happiness 😕

I still remember some Coca Cola sneakers she bought once. Never seen them again. I'm sure they are in her cupboard with the tags still on or thrown out.

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping moronic flog.
of course she hates her white/cream couch. WHO in their right mind would purchase this with three young children!!! SO impractical especially because she rarely supervises them!!! Absolute head.

and look - I’m not saying it can’t be done, but people who have couches like this with children generally have ones that are pretty well-behaved and respectful of the furniture or keep it neat/clean/tidy because they’re parented properly.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Oh lordy... I was buying a lounge when pregnant so I chose a BLACK, LEATHER one. Not my ideal choice but the practical one while I have small kids.

Oh lordy... I was buying a lounge when pregnant so I chose a BLACK, LEATHER one. Not my ideal choice but the practical one while I have small kids.
Yep. In 2013 we bought an expensive black leather lounge with the idea that it would last us 10 years at least. Well it's approaching 10 years and it's still in excellent condition thanks to RULES and just generally being TIDY! I have 4 kids, dogs and cats and wouldn't dream of any other kind of lounge until my family is grown up! I also will be keeping the lounge for many more years because it is SUITABLE for our family - not aesthetic. Also l one of those people who truly USE their belongings until the end of their life, not until I want something new.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We have the exact same couch as her except the 3 seater. I have a 3 year old, 12 week old, cat and 2 dogs and because we are all respectful and listen to rules and boundaries our couch is clean.. seriously my dogs are better behaved then their entire family 😂

She is such a filthy pig, we have had a white lounge for years and guess what its still clean with kids and a dog.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone proof read this stuff?
can’t even get the numbers right
It's the "until Santa sends you home" for me. Just put a darn time! Her problem is she lacks any (ANY) skill required to successfully plan an event and will likely just disappear on the night with the guests left wondering where she went and thereby leaving themselves. Dead in the ass, it will be.

We have the exact same couch as her except the 3 seater. I have a 3 year old, 12 week old, cat and 2 dogs and because we are all respectful and listen to rules and boundaries our couch is clean.. seriously my dogs are better behaved then their entire family 😂
Where is the lounge from? I'm curious to see these photos she speaks of.

It doesn’t even make sense.

“Grab Your Girlfriends, Partners in Crime or Husband to bring along for a good time”

None of those words need a capital letter for starters. The rest.. I feel like I’m losing brain cells trying to read it. 😵💫
My sentiments, precisely....

Tell you what, as much as I absolutely despise Philth half the time, it can't be denied he loves those kids a lot (probably enough for the both of them, given Messi's lack of same). She never posts any of the photos of them on holidays unless #spon and her stories are generally just tit. He'll at least upload photos of the kids having a good time and it's clear he loves to spend time with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.