Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the "until Santa sends you home" for me. Just put a darn time! Her problem is she lacks any (ANY) skill required to successfully plan an event and will likely just disappear on the night with the guests left wondering where she went and thereby leaving themselves. Dead in the ass, it will be.

Where is the lounge from? I'm curious to see these photos she speaks of.

My sentiments, precisely....

Tell you what, as much as I absolutely despise Philth half the time, it can't be denied he loves those kids a lot (probably enough for the both of them, given Messi's lack of same). She never posts any of the photos of them on holidays unless #spon and her stories are generally just tit. He'll at least upload photos of the kids having a good time and it's clear he loves to spend time with them.
He also has no choice when lard ass sits on the lounge watching netflix all day complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the "until Santa sends you home" for me. Just put a darn time! Her problem is she lacks any (ANY) skill required to successfully plan an event and will likely just disappear on the night with the guests left wondering where she went and thereby leaving themselves. Dead in the ass, it will be.

Where is the lounge from? I'm curious to see these photos she speaks of.

My sentiments, precisely....

Tell you what, as much as I absolutely despise Philth half the time, it can't be denied he loves those kids a lot (probably enough for the both of them, given Messi's lack of same). She never posts any of the photos of them on holidays unless #spon and her stories are generally just tit. He'll at least upload photos of the kids having a good time and it's clear he loves to spend time with them.
He makes my vagina clamp shut because he's so creepy and just generally 'eeeeek' but he is at least an attentive dad. Those kids would undeniably love him so much more than her!! She is not maternal. Very self absorbed. In one of the new reels he made from their holiday he jumps down a step like a little kid and it makes me 🤢 can't describe why he makes me feel yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow It looked so much better before :eek: what a waste of money, not to mention what should have been so low on their priority list. It's like because they can't afford to do the bathrooms and kitchen yet, she has to feel like she's constantly doing something, anything at all no matter how small and unimportant, just for the sake of doing it.

If I moved into that house, I'd be ripping out that ugly window and be thinking wtf is that even doing there.

Reactions: 12
That window is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. How much was wasted on that we think?!

Reactions: 7
Gives me serious 1995 Sizzler feels. Used to sit next to a window like this adorned with fake fruit, fake vines whilst waiting for my cheese toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That window looks rediclous, so strange idea coz now she's blocking that so called fire place from getting heat to the rest of the house. The space would look better without wall altogether. 💀💀

Reactions: 10
That window looks rediclous, so strange idea coz now she's blocking that so called fire place from getting heat to the rest of the house. The space would look better without wall altogether. 💀💀
Maybe she deliberately wants to block the heat getting to the rest of the house, given she lives in Brisbane and a fire place is insane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely all journals have the spelling mistake "Songs I'm listening too" bahaha!
And the switching from ‘fave’ to ‘favourite’
duck she needs to just stop with this crap and pretend it never happened. How is she not embarrassed about this “buisness”

Also if this is aimed at anyone under 18 they don’t use Insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Almost begging for a some #kindlygifted new furniture. Who buys a a lounge online without even seeing it?

Reactions: 9
Almost begging for a some #kindlygifted new furniture. Who buys a a lounge online without even seeing it?
Same person who gets their 2 year old a new cot
Or their little boys a hydraulic lift bed and leaves them to roll on the floor and film herself while she leaves them with their baby sister unattended to play with it leaving her crushed and almost dead and then BLAMES IKEA
Or the same person who films a hello fresh ad pretending that her frozen chicken tenders was the chicken she was supposed to crumb
And the same person who found their preschool aged boys slashing a trampoline with kitchen knives
What else…. Oh she flooded the rental carpet and ripped it up and filmed it also filmed her brilliant wall patching efforts and then complained she didn’t get her bond back

And she’s getting a fireplace in Brisbane

that kind of person😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can gift to drop kick Insta friends but gives it a

With SPP!? Yes her Dad passing is really sad. Can't deny that but this felt really bleeping off.

Is she really riding on that to pump her product!? Surely not...
I do wonder what happened to that gofundme money they were raising for his treatments. Hope it went to funeral costs then rhe rest to a cancer charity. Very sad though.

Jessica is off to a launch event for some bird today... was she gifted an invite or did she pay her own way?? Cause you know... cocktail packages are expensive.

Reactions: 10
Those comments from phil on her live and apparently while driving what the duck is wrong with them!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.