Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve done both courses, and no they donā€™t teach you anything useful. I found it a massive waste tbh
Omg! I wondered what use that reno course would be, coz yet nothing she does is in the order or makes any sense, it seems like they'd just tell to invest in anything aesthetically pleasing, nothing of actual use šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Omg! I wondered what use that reno course would be, coz yet nothing she does is in the order or makes any sense, it seems like they'd just tell to invest in anything aesthetically pleasing, nothing of actual use šŸ˜‚
Literally everything on there you could learn off Google. Thereā€™s no real practical advice at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The order of how she is doing this reno is KILLING ME.

Putting in the window before framing out the gap. Thatā€™s going to be a nightmare to close that gap, cut the cornice and match in new, and not damage the window.

The framing for the fireplace/shelving/window seat running over the existing floorboards. Especially as she wants to put new flooring in anyway, why on earth didnā€™t they remove the floors under the framing. And I bet sheā€™s going to square set it, which will look so strange with all the existing cornice in the living room

Painting now when she still wants to make so many changes, so will need to repaint.

She has no idea what sheā€™s doing or the order to do it in. Or how much it costs. Or who to hire even really. This house is going to be a money pit of poor planning and impulse/trend styling. I can see them over capitalising here for sure.
Absolutely! My husband is a builder and even he was saying it was stupid (after I showed him). Surely youā€™d start with the layout of the house, knock some walls down if you wanted to, do the flooring, plaster and paint, re do the kitchen and bathroom ect. But yeah the cornice, all the plasterers would be cringing! Plus I couldnā€™t help but notice the window seat doesnā€™t line up with the bottom of the window, so youā€™d see it from the outside, and that really annoyed me šŸ˜… she is a tradies absolute nightmare!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely! My husband is a builder and even he was saying it was stupid (after I showed him). Surely youā€™d start with the layout of the house, knock some walls down if you wanted to, do the flooring, plaster and paint, re do the kitchen and bathroom ect. But yeah the cornice, all the plasterers would be cringing! Plus I couldnā€™t help but notice the window seat doesnā€™t line up with the bottom of the window, so youā€™d see it from the outside, and that really annoyed me šŸ˜… she is a tradies absolute nightmare!
Just a nightmare For everyone around her really.

Reactions: 8
First of all.. gross. No one wanted that mental image of the two of themšŸ¤¢
And second, stop saying things like ā€œtmi is my middle nameā€, like seriously stop. You have to light a bleeping candle to indicate you are in the mood for sex. Hereā€™s an idea, when youā€™re lying in bed with him, climb on top of your husband and go to town. Thereā€™s a free sex tip for you. Now go share it with your followers and pretend youā€™re so raunchy lol

(But of course thatā€™s too much effort for her. Itā€™s more realistic to light a candle so she can just starfish it LOL)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How did she/the installer not realise that gap would stand out like dogs balls? Or she rushed it like everything else and stuffed it up.

Reactions: 4
How did she/the installer not realise that gap would stand out like dogs balls? Or she rushed it like everything else and stuffed it up.
She probably didnā€™t mention the gap to the installer when she hired them, thinking it wouldnā€™t matter šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
She probably didnā€™t mention the gap to the installer when she hired them, thinking it wouldnā€™t matter šŸ™„
Itā€™s bleeping ridiculous.
Also who the hell pays to have the interiors painted and goes and does all this extra tit after the fact, what an absolute waste of money

Reactions: 8
Everyoneā€™s eyes would need a rinse in bleach if he joined of. Honestly he is foul! She is filth and lazy! Grow up and parent your kids morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyoneā€™s eyes would need a rinse in bleach if he joined of. Honestly he is foul! She is filth and lazy! Grow up and parent your kids morons!
Meth Head would lose her mind if he did OF!? She is the most insecure, jealous girl out.

She trapped him for Gods sake with falling pregnant.

Reactions: 10
Well no wonder the kids eat with their mouth open. She canā€™t even eat a piece of watermelon with her mouth shut šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Well no wonder the kids eat with their mouth open. She canā€™t even eat a piece of watermelon with her mouth shut šŸ™„
Family of mouth breathers. Probably why she doesn't realise her kids need help. :(

Also, Phil's OF: the only channel where people are paid to KEEP their clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rules for the waterslide at the park they stayed were kind of annoying guys so they were marked down, she literally has no concept of safety and why a public venue needs to have rules for their facilities.

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s to keep kids safe, clearly a concept that is foreign to her. If she had of done some research before booming she would be Abel tk find all the rules & regulations of the park. She is a dumb duck.

Reactions: 13
Rules are to keep children safe Messiiā€¦ just like the rules of not leaving your youngest unattended and missing the fact that they got underneath a lift up bed and it closed on them šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.