Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele’s stories and Jessssiiiikkas are like chalk and cheese.
I think we’re going to see the same contrast when the Szeps family and the Kearns family are filming content on the Royal Caribbean soon! I wonder what the companies think? Or they stop paying attention after they’ve given them their money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I desperately want to go on a cruise after looking at her messy room in the guided tour. Sure the least you could do was tidy your clothes 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Imagine the poor cabin person who comes in every morning to clean the cabin/bathroom and make beds. They wouldn't know where to start.

Reactions: 5
I had to sign up because I had to vent! I blocked her months ago as following her and her sad life was making me so depressed. Recently followed again after reading here and she is honestly the worst of the worst. You think she'd at least read up on what she's meant to be promoting. She kept calling it Tangalooma Island but it's Moreton Island. Tangalooma is the resort. It just makes me seeth that they get this stuff for free and can't even get it right!!!

Reactions: 20
Seriously. How could she need to dig through that much stuff in the second day?!! I also love how the towels (likely wet) and Goldens floaty (also likely wet) just dumped on the carpet. The state of that suitcase I mean wow! Why isn’t anything folded? So gross!

Beautiful view of what? Your filthy clothes on the window sill? She’s got all that stuff in her case and yet Bowie had a shirt on today with all holes on the top.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously. How could she need to dig through that much stuff in the second day?!! I also love how the towels (likely wet) and Goldens floaty (also likely wet) just dumped on the carpet. The state of that suitcase I mean wow! Why isn’t anything folded? So gross!
They don’t give a tit, they are ungrateful maggots, I’m certain Golden was asleep in one of the beds looking wet & in swimmers, how bleeping lazy that her parents can’t undress her so she doesn’t have to lie on wet towels and clothes in bed.

Reactions: 12
I had to sign up because I had to vent! I blocked her months ago as following her and her sad life was making me so depressed. Recently followed again after reading here and she is honestly the worst of the worst. You think she'd at least read up on what she's meant to be promoting. She kept calling it Tangalooma Island but it's Moreton Island. Tangalooma is the resort. It just makes me seeth that they get this stuff for free and can't even get it right!!!
The idiot can't even get the the name P&O cruises correct so there's not much hope of her getting anything else right.
They are lazy filthy grubs who don't deserve one day on that ship.

Reactions: 9
Why is her child at dinner, in a fancy looking restaurant with holes in his shirt?
If my son had holes in his shirt, it would be going in the bin not in the suitcase for a holiday…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The super affordable pisses me right off she hasn’t paid a cent! I can afford all the holidays I want don’t get me wrong I’m not in the least bit jealous plus cruises are not my cup of tea. But you are on a free trip shut ya trap muppet!

Reactions: 15
Geez this woman can't stay away from salons even when on a 5 night holiday with her fam! Anything to get away from them I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And on her son's birthday of all days.
Hey now.. it may be her son’s birthday but it’s more importantly the day Queen Jessiiii gave birth, so she needs to celebrate and relax. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shittiest parent on Instagram must selfishly get her grubby hair done for her sons birthday

Reactions: 9
And on her son's birthday of all days.
Omg yes you're right. God she's awful. I'll never understand how she has so many followers and with pretty high engagement too. It actually boggles my mind!

tit mum. tit influencer. tit person. WHAT do people see in her?!

Reactions: 13
So Adele stayed late on shore yesterday for the dolphin feeding at sunset. What a beautiful experience for her daughter. Wouldn’t Levi have loved that for his birthday but no Jessi was back in the ship before sunset giving us a tour of her filthy room. I mean I know they went on the helicopter but seriously? The kids would have enjoyed the dolphin feeding!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.