Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she posted made me feel sick being all fast forwarded.
also duck do none of them eat with their bleeping mouths shut. It's disgusting. I don't need to see your tonsils while you chew.
also such present parenting. Always on their bleeping phones.

I reckon he is hoping to get some work out of them. Look at me and how amazing I am at photos and stuff. Like my stuff. Share it. Fill my ego with likes 🙄🙄
Agree I hate the videos he does, she talks so fast in them and they are so fast. I don’t follow Adele but had a peek and credit to her, her stories were great to watch she spoke clearly and showed everything really well and slowly. Imagine being a wanker like Philth and carrying his Camera gear around all day

Reactions: 14
That video she posted made me feel sick being all fast forwarded.
also duck do none of them eat with their bleeping mouths shut. It's disgusting. I don't need to see your tonsils while you chew.
also such present parenting. Always on their bleeping phones.

I reckon he is hoping to get some work out of them. Look at me and how amazing I am at photos and stuff. Like my stuff. Share it. Fill my ego with likes 🙄🙄
Her video makes you feel just like you’re on the boat 🤢🤢🤢 it’s that awful tik tok style and hard to follow. All I got from it was if she says “so” before something she means the opposite! “So fun” “so yummy” “so funny” “so affordable” “so so affordable”.
At the end it looked like Goldie was going to sleep in the boys room - what’s the bet they left her in there and slept in the other room by themselves?
Also, doesn’t look like she got a spa day or has a balcony. She’s probably dirty that Adele did!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So she’s waiting for the boat over to the shore and her kids are playing ping pong but they’re apparently crazy and she wishes they were at kids club. She’s been on the ship for 2 days and seems she had the kids in kids club majority of the time. I get it I’ve said it before I have 3 spirited, lively and very very active boys so I know the value and importance of having some alone time. However I cannot imagine going on a free cruise with so much to do and shipping my kids off to a random caregiver the entire time! She’s disgusting!! How about get up and play with them!!! Hope one of them hits her in the face with ball 🫢

Screenshot_20220907-114638_Instagram.jpg

You can tell how much she's hating having to be a parent 🤣🤣
Also one of the last to be taken off the ship, she'd be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is probably the most consecutive day's she's had to be around her kids, despite them being in kids club most of the time.

"the kids are crazy, wish I could put them in kids club right now" pans to the kids casually playing ping pong with dad... like normal kids, having fun.

Imagine going on a holiday with your kids and just wanting to dump them with someone the entire time. She's fucked.

I totally agree that goldie is probably sleeping in the boys room. We know she reads here and last time she did that everyone called her out on it. She prob got DMs about it too so she's just covering her arse. When was the last time she ever put her kids' safety first. Especially when they're drinking every day.

Reactions: 13
Her voiceover is just so irritating. Little inflection/intonation - all monotone. Much excitement. Much enthusiasm. I sure as tit wouldn’t be influenced by her. She makes it seem so bleeping boring.

So dense she can't even remember it's P&O not PO cruises.
Not even funny about jumping off the ship dim wit.

Reactions: 7
Her voiceover is just so irritating. Little inflection/intonation - all monotone. Much excitement. Much enthusiasm. I sure as tit wouldn’t be influenced by her. She makes it seem so bleeping boring.
it's the mouth breathing...........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where to start with this one!

We hardly spend anytime in our room, only to sleep and change. please refer to exhibit A, 3 food trays/plates in the photos.

we have two room, one for Philthy and the boys and one that golden and I share. Please refer to exhibit B, all the children tucked into bed in the same room.
She is hating this cruise, she is hating being stuck on their with HER kids, and she is hating that she has to take time out of her holiday to post about it, when she’s much rather be drinking and shaking her booty.

She definitely doesn't sound enthusiastic.. you can tell she's trying make it sound fun but definitely doesn't seem her vibe. 😂

Wow. The cruise looks really dated. Either that or she got the most crappy basic cabins 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ve been fortunate enough to go on a cruise (not really my cup of tea as I have an unreasonable fear of dying in the ocean 😂) but we were in an amazing cabin (regent seven seas) - it was new and luxurious, with balcony.

Reactions: 11
My god you guys aren’t wrong! I don’t really follow Adele but her stories are 10 x better. Actually looks like she’s enjoying the cruise and being with her mum and daughter. Her stories make me interested about going on a cruise, whereas Jessiika’s doesn’t! I bet P&O were happy to spend money on her ungrateful ass.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.