Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays edition of where’s Wally except this is called where’s Kermit… I mean Jessi? Hahaha 🤣 😆
Hahahahaha. That coat stands out like dogs balls!

I wonder if her internet is slow because she was slothing around in bed all day and her room is below deck, not the deluxe room like Adele has shown? Im thinking her gifted trip might not be as lux as Adele’s, if she had the spa day and room with a balcony surely we would have seen it by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says Phil is with the boys she is in with Goldie. At least she hasn’t shoved all the kids together like the last time
That’s the most sensible thing she’s done in a while, you couldn’t take the chance they could sneak out onto a balcony at night, it would be giving me anxiety worrying about them near the sides 😬

When they are gifted / partnered with these kinds of trips I do wonder is it a free for all, can they eat and drink until the cows come home, can they use the kids club and baby sitter as much as they like or would it be limited? Do they also get paid plus get the free junket, would this include all their travel and airfares to get to be dock?
I firmly believe this grot deserves nothing.

Not even staying the whole cruise wow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is 100% not enjoying the cruise.
She hasn’t shown a single activity. She’s not having fun having to actually parent her kids with so many others around 😅 even though it sounds like she’s chucked them in kids club the whole time, even mentioning they have in room babysitting from 10pm-1am… um you couldn’t catch me leaving my kids asleep in a room with someone I don’t know looking after them!

Reactions: 13
I agree the sleeping arrangements are the most sensible thing she has done. However I also agree she is having a tit time. So many questions where are all the photos of you enjoying yourself you love a twerk and selfie😂

And why are you leaving early 😂makes zero sense

Reactions: 7
I don't get why they are getting off in Cairns at day 5 and not staying the whole time? Did p&o not spring for the whole thing?
Is Adele doing the whole thing??
I couldn't do 10 days on a cruise. I am not a cruise person though.

Reactions: 3
What does this even mean?
It means she didn’t know if she could be stuck on a ship for 10 days with her kids. Now she’s getting off she can pretend she is enjoying it, even though we all know she’s counting down the hours until she can ditch the hubs and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It means she didn’t know if she could be stuck on a ship for 10 days with her kids. Now she’s getting off she can pretend she is enjoying it, even though we all know she’s counting down the hours until she can ditch the hubs and kids.
Exactly

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t shown a single activity. She’s not having fun having to actually parent her kids with so many others around 😅 even though it sounds like she’s chucked them in kids club the whole time, even mentioning they have in room babysitting from 10pm-1am… um you couldn’t catch me leaving my kids asleep in a room with someone I don’t know looking after them!
It’s ok though because she said the ladies are all very nice and remember the kids names so quickly. Yes Jessi because that makes them totally credible 🙄

• Haha
Phil has put up more content than she has. What’s with the “creator” business. Your an influencer say it how it is.

So since Saturday she has sold 6 albums…. Waiting for the car loaded to the brim next week of full empty boxes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Woke to the news this morning JB has suspended his world tour. Can't wait for Messi Jessi to get enough internet to find out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woke to the news this morning JB has suspended his world tour. Can't wait for Messi Jessi to get enough internet to find out 🤣
Hahahahaha exactly why I’m here waiting! Damn having to go to work today😩

The only things I take away from this morning’s post is why the duck is Goldie in bed wet! And close your mouth when eating you filthy bogan rat!

Last edited:
It’s probably for her to advertise not him, that is, the agreement for the gifted trip would be between Messi jessii and the cruise so including appropriate tags etc are her responsibility.

Thinking back to the cacia holiday ad, it was deemed to be an ad because she had tagged the resort and the intent was to direct people to the resort. He could argue he was just posting family snaps, it’s not for him to advertise and ad standards board wouldn’t see there to be any breaches because he isn’t trying to direct people to the cruise.
Now he is tagging P&O in everything he is posting...

The photo he has posted on IG really does sum up their feelings doesn't it...both of them staring lovingly at the golden girl and the boys smiling at the camera just hoping someone will eventually realise they are there too

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That video she posted made me feel sick being all fast forwarded.
also duck do none of them eat with their bleeping mouths shut. It's disgusting. I don't need to see your tonsils while you chew.
also such present parenting. Always on their bleeping phones.

Now he is tagging P&O in everything he is posting...

The photo he has posted on IG really does sum up their feelings doesn't it...both of them staring lovingly at the golden girl and the boys smiling at the camera just hoping someone will eventually realise they are there too
I reckon he is hoping to get some work out of them. Look at me and how amazing I am at photos and stuff. Like my stuff. Share it. Fill my ego with likes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.