Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these free curtains the ones she has been waiting a long time for and has complained about?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if we slowed down the time lapse of her scrolling through her phone, would we catch her checking on us here at tattle? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Methiikaaaa, we always knew you read here and now there’s proof. What a shame you choose to ignore the fact you’re kids need serious help. Oh, so do you and your creepy doormat

Reactions: 12
I think this is Facebook. The white writing up the top left is too long to be tattle.

This looks ridiculous. She should have taken the curtain to the corner. The print is half covered anyway so why not just extend the curtain!
I’d cover that photo (of her) too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally late to the party, but her reel about taking down the cot - do we think she ripped the words off from somewhere? I remember she did that in another video about cleaning awhile ago?
She ripped off diary of an honest mom - an awesome Canadian content creator who I only found through the rip off getting called out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think this is Facebook. The white writing up the top left is too long to be tattle.

This looks ridiculous. She should have taken the curtain to the corner. The print is half covered anyway so why not just extend the curtain!
I think it 100% looks like tattle! My facebook app is not blue like that. It's all white... The white writing at the top in that screen shot is the Web address and then the tattle word is below that (if it looks the same as mine that is).

Agree about the curtains. They should be wall-to-wall! What was she thinking...

Reactions: 8
I think it 100% looks like tattle! My facebook app is not blue like that. It's all white... The white writing at the top in that screen shot is the Web address and then the tattle word is below that (if it looks the same as mine that is).

Agree about the curtains. They should be wall-to-wall! What was she thinking...
Yes on closer inspection you are right, my Facebook isn’t blue at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.