Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused by the reel. Is the taller girl in the green supposed to be one of the friends? She is obviously older. Is she a big sister? A babysitter? The mum?

Reactions: 3
I'm confused by the reel. Is the taller girl in the green supposed to be one of the friends? She is obviously older. Is she a big sister? A babysitter? The mum?
That reel was weird. Methii is weird.

Get over albums. They aren't going to happened (except in Sezzy Kearns garage)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s actually 2 older girls - why? So confusing… at that age, you typically don’t have older friends

Reactions: 3
We did this at the end of high school in a blank scrapbook. Having a $70 (or whatever ridiculous price it is) album would not have made it any better or enhanced the contents.
Who is her target market? Teenagers now? She is so lost. How many albums does one need?? While I think it’s nice to print photos I still think people are moving away from this.

Reactions: 7
We did this at the end of high school in a blank scrapbook. Having a $70 (or whatever ridiculous price it is) album would not have made it any better or enhanced the contents.
Who is her target market? Teenagers now? She is so lost. How many albums does one need?? While I think it’s nice to print photos I still think people are moving away from this.
IF and WHEN I print photos they go in a frame!

Reactions: 5
I have been mad dog busy so am only checking things now but I can’t believe Philth wrote on her post on bloom store your friends are hot🤮🤮bloody creep!

Also how inconvenient your sister broke her leg so you can’t sloth around to adairs today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sister is bougie for breaking her leg? Huh? Jess, learn the actual meaning of a word before throwing it around. Even using it in a joking manner makes NO sense in the context of breaking your leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need her to explain to me why a photo album is better than a printed photo book? I feel like I’m missing something and maybe if she could articulate it she’d sell more albums 🤔

What is a friendship journal? Is this actually a thing and I just don't know about it? The only thing I can think of is a burn book like in mean girls.

Reactions: 12
What is a friendship journal? Is this actually a thing and I just don't know about it? The only thing I can think of is a burn book like in mean girls.
Yes I had one and to be fair, I do love it and still have it 🙈😂

I wish I could find mine online! It was Groovy Chick and spiral bound and had lots of set questions to fill in and a spot for photos. We’d swap books for a night and fill in our page with our best sparkly coloured pens and decorate and colour the pages.

It’s not a concept she’s invented, but I’m not 12 so I don’t know if it’s something that still exists now 😂. It’s not something I’d do as an adult woman, but it’s cute for kids. I can’t see where it fits for her audience, they’re too old and their kids are too young.

They were cheap journals though and I’m sure we just bought them at news agencies. $70 is insanity.

• Heart
Totally late to the party, but her reel about taking down the cot - do we think she ripped the words off from somewhere? I remember she did that in another video about cleaning awhile ago?

We used to do them with a sparkly notebook from Kmart, and each take it home at night. I still have mine filled with letters, photos and even wrappers from years ago.. not sure I would have used a fancy one- it was more for doodling and silly notes. I am dreading to see her price 😂

Reactions: 5
I need her to explain to me why a photo album is better than a printed photo book? I feel like I’m missing something and maybe if she could articulate it she’d sell more albums 🤔
It's actually cheaper to create your own photo book!

Yes I had one and to be fair, I do love it and still have it 🙈😂

I wish I could find mine online! It was Groovy Chick and spiral bound and had lots of set questions to fill in and a spot for photos. We’d swap books for a night and fill in our page with our best sparkly coloured pens and decorate and colour the pages.

It’s not a concept she’s invented, but I’m not 12 so I don’t know if it’s something that still exists now 😂. It’s not something I’d do as an adult woman, but it’s cute for kids. I can’t see where it fits for her audience, they’re too old and their kids are too young.

They were cheap journals though and I’m sure we just bought them at news agencies. $70 is insanity.
Oh my god! This was my first memory too. The same book Groovy Girl book. I had a lot of Groovy Girl stuff. I completely forgot it was even a thing haha.

Correction “Groovy Chick”. Just did a goog and it took me back!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god! This was my first memory too. The same book Groovy Girl book. I had a lot of Groovy Girl stuff. I completely forgot it was even a thing haha.

Correction “Groovy Chick”. Just did a goog and it took me back!
Oh my gosh I remember the groovy chick stuff, they used to have show bags too! Oh the memories lol

Reactions: 2
Is Jess surrogate mother to her younger sisters? It seems like they have her to look up to and their mother is absent.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.