Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This - if only she spent one morning helping at school or being part of the school community. She has the time, but instead chooses to spend it on herself instead of contributing to the school.
Exactly like Sarah Kearns.

Give other Mums that actually contribute to society and GO TO an actual job some time off from Canteen duty etc.

They are disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, how many bleeping scrapbooks/photo albums does one person need? She’s talking about bringing out more albums/products this year and already for next. Seems like a huge commitment/over capitalisation, considering she has so much current stock left in her “warehouse”/shed and there doesn’t appear to be too much hype about her Christmas album??

Reactions: 6
Guys she pretty much has 2022 mapped out and it’s only the end of August 2022. Wow Jessi!! I think most businesses map out their year in advance of said year. Saying she’s got products dropping every month except December so that’s 3 months left in the year - such a busy business woman! Gosh we’ll be mistaking her for Cachia the second soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
blah blah blah so exciting, blah blah, exciting, blah blah blah, so excited, blah blah blah which is super exciting, blah blah blah, I’m so excited

Jesus women, can’t you find another verb for exciting.. how about you being some excitement to your three children’s lives??

Reactions: 9
She has a story up saying how 2022 is pretty much mapped out for Bloom, umm, well considering we are almost at the end of August there ain’t much left of the year you absolute fool. Most business’s would have done up their plan for the next few seasons of next year, not this unprofessional tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she look like she doesn’t have a filter on in those stories? Her nose looks way different and you can see the pigmentation more 🧐 maybe ruby really inspired her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she look like she doesn’t have a filter on in those stories? Her nose looks way different and you can see the pigmentation more 🧐 maybe ruby really inspired her haha
She gave it away by posting this reel right next to this story where her nose miraculously shrunk in size and changed shape

3682230F-8AC2-4FE9-925C-C57EC69322C4.jpeg
F3AE3568-C6F8-4EE5-8196-C16A17BAD1DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
blah blah blah so exciting, blah blah, exciting, blah blah blah, so excited, blah blah blah which is super exciting, blah blah blah, I’m so excited

Jesus women, can’t you find another verb for exciting.. how about you being some excitement to your three children’s lives??
all delivered in a mouth breathing monotone

• Haha
Being *unemployed* and driving your kids to school one time 🥴🥴🥴
One of the top reasons I am unemployed is so I can drive my kids to school (even if they fight the whole way 😂), pick them up and take them to extra curricular activities after school. I know so many working mums who would love the opportunity just once to be there waiting at the gate. Jessi is a disgrace!

Reactions: 14
She’s defs using the Paris filter on Insta - which, despite her saying she doesn’t use a filter, she admitted as much on one of her stories (that she uses the Paris one) 😂 you can definitely still her pigmentation at certain angles where the filter/camera doesn’t cover it. It changes the shape of her nose too. Biggest catfish out there. I love seeing the unfiltered stories/pics of her in her friends, and more hilariously, her husband Philth’s stories 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Guys she pretty much has 2022 mapped out and it’s only the end of August 2022. Wow Jessi!! I think most businesses map out their year in advance of said year. Saying she’s got products dropping every month except December so that’s 3 months left in the year - such a busy business woman! Gosh we’ll be mistaking her for Cachia the second soon!
Is confused coz 2022 is almost over 😂 she should of said I've got the next 3 months sorted not 2022 mapped out coz she like terrible. Lmao!

Going on from the renos, at least she acknowledges she doesn't have the foresight to put things together so they match and she wastes endless amounts of money, but anyway do we feel getting a interior designer would help? coz guarantee she would just do what she wanted and it would look like tit 😂 it will be interesting to see what she actually takes on board.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.