Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the blinds are gifted, she would never use her own money to buy them given the fact she changes her mind every other month on her style so she will pull them down and replace them in a few months

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahaha that friendship 'journal' she is such a deadshit.

I'm not shocked at all that her doormat husband walked his dogshit covered shoes all over a brand new mattress. They value nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I need new blinds and I want some nice sheers for the bedroom and I'm looking at 3k for blinds and these deadshits get them gifted. I am so over influenzaaaas. Can they all just duck off now because not one of them could make it in the real world.

And Golden drinking a can of coke 🤣🤣🤣
And scooting inside the house.

Reactions: 13
Is this new? When was she gifted a Nook couch?

Assuming it’s gifted coz no way would she spend that much on the kids.
She's had it for ages and I never saw her do a dedicated post for it or declare it as gifted but you're right that she would never spend that sort of money on something like that for her kids. In true jessi style, It got super filthy very quickly.

Reactions: 6
Is this new? When was she gifted a Nook couch?

Assuming it’s gifted coz no way would she spend that much on the kids.
And that whole time she was on her phone scrolling social media. Pretty sure it’s a good insight into what she does all day everyday. But I guess we already knew that 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.