Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I honeslty don't understand why she bought this house, it so old and needs so much work done to it not just the reno she's doing is dumb choice the whole house was not a very well thought out purchase, they simply don't have the knowledge and the money to do what they are hoping to do. It just baffles me why they went with this house.
I don’t think it’s a bad house. It’s your standard Aussie brick house but she wants it to be an architecturally designed mansion like other influencers have. It’s not going to happen unless they can throw some serious money into it and then the value of the house is never going to reflect what they spend because of the area they are in. It’s a lot like her own appearance, nothing is wrong with how she looks, she’s your standard Aussie bogan and she’s never going to be hailey Bieber no matter how many weaves or brow laminations she has.

Reactions: 25

influencemehow

I do really like the fireplace, but it does not go in that house! The flooring, the wall colour; it just doesn’t work! Needs to be a much more modern, lighter and brighter house for that to fit in. Like imagine walking in and seeing that and then looking over at the kitchen haha! I would have ripped that kitchen out with my bare hands the second I moved in if it was my house 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Beakmouth

Jess just enrages me. I don’t follow her, but I don’t even think I can occasionally look at her stories anymore. She is so fucking stupid - I just cannot even look at the train wreck that is her life. The only people I feel for are her poor children who know no better. What exactly does she do with Goldie? My daughter starts “Big School” next year, but the two days I have at home with her, are for HER. That’s why I work part time. We do Gymbaroo, dancing, swimming lessons. We go to the park, the library & occassinally get a coffee and babycinno as well as see other families with kids her age. WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER KIDS!? Why did she have them? I honestly think she isn’t all there. She can’t be…. she’s so stupid.

On the days my daughter is at preschool I’m WFH and that’s when I try and get to “all my appointments” (nothing compared to Methika’s - maybe a pedicure now and again). She’s absolutely fucked. I hope her children disown her when they’re old enough to realise what a shit mother they have & also Philth, grow a pair of balls.

Rant over.

• Heart

Scollins18

What the heck even are these events even for?
Desperate 30 somethings who had kids too early now they’re looking for any excuse to ditch the family to go relive their youth by slut dropping on the dance floor

I can’t even hate watch, thats so bloody embarrassing. Standard QLD bogans

posty post

VIP Member
The only thing these 2 dimwits have ever done that I think was smart of them is Philth having a vasectomy. They should have never had kids but at least she can’t add any accident babies to their already messy kids lives.

Reactions: 23

greacea

VIP Member
What does this even mean?
It means she didn’t know if she could be stuck on a ship for 10 days with her kids. Now she’s getting off she can pretend she is enjoying it, even though we all know she’s counting down the hours until she can ditch the hubs and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Emmum

Chatty Member
Nope, nothing for charity. I remember reading it was for mums who miss clubbing but want to get lit at 2pm instead 🫠
So the Mummy Republic at first makes it sound like a networking event but then it very quickly develops into a chance for mums to act like they did pre kids and dance to what has to be worst playlist ever.

View attachment 1603386She’s seriously using THAT pic to promote her party?? 😂😂😂
Nothing screams professional like a photo of you grinding the floor of some dirty convention centre or RSL at 3 in the afternoon. When yourlast product as targeted particularly at teenage girls. What every mother wishes her child to aspire to be like.

influencemehow

She has bought so many expensive things in the few weeks leading up to buying a new car! I know it’s all probably on a loan, (nothing wrong with that), and we bought our car in cash, but we saved so hard! We sacrificed a lot but did it. I checked out the jeans she was talking about because they did actually look good, but they were $240! Again nothing wrong with that for a good pair of jeans, but to splurge that kind of cash right before buying a new car. 🤯 Where does the money come from? I seriously hate that influencers get all of this money for doing what seems like nothing. Yes I’m jealous.

• Heart

daisy5409

Finally signed up after lurking... what a scab, gives away stock as a "gift" after dropping hundreds on sunscreen. Could put that money towards helping your child BREATHE!

Nah...

Reactions: 21