Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories from this morning with Golden Child and Bowie (I think, I can never remember which boy is which since she barely shows them) dancing around…the favouritism is so disgustingly obvious….
Goldies hair all perfectly braided, Bowies barely brushed. “Get it girl!” all excited and proud…”and boy” when she remembered he was there too. The change in tone of voice is actually awful ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All I could seen in this mornings story was the filthy white rug, damaged $3000 TV unit she has had for about 1 year, and the blatant favouritism.

Bisell spot clean Jessi, invest in one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What on earth is that weird window inside the house? Reminds me of those glass brick walls from the 90s! It looks so strange.

Reactions: 19
Wtf is this thing? So daggy and 80's!
She will never clean this glass and it will remain dust covered and foggy from today on. Wouldn’t removing the wall to open the space be a better idea. That window is almost French provincial and the fire place quite modern. What a hot mess Jess!

Reactions: 18
But she signed up for a three birds Reno course. Surely she’s master interior designer now 😅
She's literally copied the window from the cover of the reno series.. I'm so embarrassed for her, that she thinks this works in her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look I don’t mind the window but this fitting into Methikkaa’s place is a representation of her style and personality - hectic and haphazard
It reminds me of Sizzler - i can envision fake fruit and vines being surrounded by this ugly ass window.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahahaha look at the sheds and tit, nice view for the seat trashie.
Oh my, I didn’t even notice that! Hilarious 😂😂

Look I don’t mind the window but this fitting into Methikkaa’s place is a representation of her style and personality - hectic and haphazard
I don’t mind it either…as long as it gets painted properly. But I can’t help but wonder if she’s installed it so as to make the room with the trashed linen couch the “kids” lounge and she’s put the window in to muffle the noise so she doesn’t have to hear them trashing the place and can ignore them while she’s on her phone😬😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.