Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m considering it 🙈 it’s expensive but it’s hard to say no to watching an actual train wreck in real life. I’ve been to a Socially Em event when I was into that crap, and I can’t help but think this is going to be very similar, which makes me not want to go.
I went to one too amd holy hell, they promised food and a drink for everyone, I got maccas on the way home. So much standing around awkwardly. Not much mingling with the 'influneces', im embarrassed I went, but I honeslty thought I'd learn some marketing for my business hahah

Reactions: 6
The biggest mistake she’s made with her event is not giving out free tickets to other influencers. Why does she think so many people would want to come to just see her? The reason other events sell tickets is because they give out free tickets, so there a lot of influencers there, and therefore a larger pool of mummys that want to go and have the chance to meet their favourite influencer.

She’s got such bad business sense. Factor the free tickets into the cost at the planning stage babes

Reactions: 14
I’m no gym expert but pretty sure ‘pigeon toes’ are not the correct foot position Fil.
It’s just so weird a man his age filming himself and then actually posting it publicly. It’s not like he’s some hot, ripped young blood. He’s old and creepy with a very confused view on what to wear

Reactions: 17
The biggest mistake she’s made with her event is not giving out free tickets to other influencers. Why does she think so many people would want to come to just see her? The reason other events sell tickets is because they give out free tickets, so there a lot of influencers there, and therefore a larger pool of mummys that want to go and have the chance to meet their favourite influencer.

She’s got such bad business sense. Factor the free tickets into the cost at the planning stage babes
She couldn't even factor correct costings for things into the planning stage!

Reactions: 2
More shopping, more appointments. What a fun day for Goldie - spending the day watching mummy get her nails done and shopping right before she’s dumped with Philth to collect the others from school. Take her to an age appropriate activity Jessi!! The poor girl must be so bored!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The only thing these 2 dimwits have ever done that I think was smart of them is Philth having a vasectomy. They should have never had kids but at least she can’t add any accident babies to their already messy kids lives.

Reactions: 23
Hahaha how do shopping centre car washes work?? She pulled up and no one saw her and they kept washing cars. You have to get out of your car Jessi and go and speak to them and ask if they have availability. Their job is cleaning cars not looking out for Jessi from the block to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anyone else spot goldie toe walking in the stories this morning? is that normal at 3.5 years old. eeeek

• Wow
Reactions: 9
anyone else spot goldie toe walking in the stories this morning? is that normal at 3.5 years old. eeeek
I saw it too. No it's not "normal" as most kids outgrow it by age two. It could be nothing, ie random or just a habit and nothing more ( a habit that should be discouraged). But that along with her speech issues, her physical features, large tongue always out, mouth breathing, HOW IS SHE SO OBLIVIOUS. I'm not couch diagnosing anything, because as mentioned all those things could be nothing and I'm absolutely no expert. The Issue is that she ignores it.

More shopping, more appointments. What a fun day for Goldie - spending the day watching mummy get her nails done and shopping right before she’s dumped with Philth to collect the others from school. Take her to an age appropriate activity Jessi!! The poor girl must be so bored!!
I can't even sit through her chatty car stories anymore, I literally have to skip through. So thank you for summing up her boring predictable plans for the day for us hahaha. And agree, I feel for that little girl. It's all about jess, jess, jess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jess just enrages me. I don’t follow her, but I don’t even think I can occasionally look at her stories anymore. She is so bleeping stupid - I just cannot even look at the train wreck that is her life. The only people I feel for are her poor children who know no better. What exactly does she do with Goldie? My daughter starts “Big School” next year, but the two days I have at home with her, are for HER. That’s why I work part time. We do Gymbaroo, dancing, swimming lessons. We go to the park, the library & occassinally get a coffee and babycinno as well as see other families with kids her age. WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER KIDS!? Why did she have them? I honestly think she isn’t all there. She can’t be…. she’s so stupid.

On the days my daughter is at preschool I’m WFH and that’s when I try and get to “all my appointments” (nothing compared to Methika’s - maybe a pedicure now and again). She’s absolutely fucked. I hope her children disown her when they’re old enough to realise what a tit mother they have & also Philth, grow a pair of balls.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder what Harmony and her hubs think about the reno considering Jess didn't go through her good good friends.

Me t
Jess just enrages me. I don’t follow her, but I don’t even think I can occasionally look at her stories anymore. She is so bleeping stupid - I just cannot even look at the train wreck that is her life. The only people I feel for are her poor children who know no better. What exactly does she do with Goldie? My daughter starts “Big School” next year, but the two days I have at home with her, are for HER. That’s why I work part time. We do Gymbaroo, dancing, swimming lessons. We go to the park, the library & occassinally get a coffee and babycinno as well as see other families with kids her age. WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER KIDS!? Why did she have them? I honestly think she isn’t all there. She can’t be…. she’s so stupid.

On the days my daughter is at preschool I’m WFH and that’s when I try and get to “all my appointments” (nothing compared to Methika’s - maybe a pedicure now and again). She’s absolutely fucked. I hope her children disown her when they’re old enough to realise what a tit mother they have & also Philth, grow a pair of balls.

Rant over.
I’m the same, I cherish my time with kids while they are still at home on my days off, I would like to think she’ll miss these days but she’s a bleep and won’t

Hanging out to see Messsiii post-pamper appointments & Lullaby Club event tonight 🤡 Can't wait to watch her spiral about some minor inconvenience.. shoes, nails, handbag or something!

Jessii’s scrapbook albums weren’t selling very well…next minute there’s a fire in the shed and they’re all destroyed 👀
You got it ;) Still bitter they got the claim approved .. What's the next prediction for clearing stock? Maybe Xmas party gift will be the friendship album instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.