Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has changed. I’m wondering if she’s on some sort of antidepressants or medication. She seems more elated and not slobby. Or she’s just playing the image needed to sell albums.
I also still can’t get past her naming her pets after RTM’s kids. So weird.

Reactions: 11
Jess has changed. I’m wondering if she’s on some sort of antidepressants or medication. She seems more elated and not slobby. Or she’s just playing the image needed to sell albums.
I also still can’t get past her naming her pets after RTM’s kids. So weird.
She’s very carefully marketing herself to be someone you’d willingly want to succeed in life. Jess 1.0 (from 2 weeks ago) was slovenly, self indulgent, and a neglectful parent - that image doesn’t really sell wholesome, expensive family photo albums.

Fear not, Jess 2.0 will be gone once that cash starts rolling in…….

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned previously that business stock would not be covered on general home and contents insurances

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she has left all the old
Photo albums at the top of the product page. Wouldn’t you want the new products to be the first thing you see

Reactions: 8
massive typo on the home page, collection order sorts old (sold out) ones first, and you can only add 20 at a time. come on 😂🤭
Possibly because she knows everyone tries to check out 100 at a time to see her stock levels and how well they’re (not) selling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bahahaa she’s cottoned on and fixed the website - including the newsletter subscription and removing the “sold out” albums and having these new ones at the top of the list. Hi Jessssiiiiii 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_20220602_210037.jpg

Caption this photo - I'll go first 😂
"Like omg guys I look like I just tit myself but I'm actually just pulling this face coz like I'm pretending like someone actually bought this tit product I'm pedalling. Like, seriously and like not Philth or my 'manager' Mikhaiila... I swear... Like.... What a vibe it's so cute!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesssiiikkkaaa's photo albums & Emmylouoneword's scam trip to Bali are as appealing as Sophie cachia's bajamas.🤑💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bahahaa she’s cottoned on and fixed the website - including the newsletter subscription and removing the “sold out” albums and having these new ones at the top of the list. Hi Jessssiiiiii 👋
She’s still a fraud though, so that part must be correct 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess you literally just released a product you “love so much cos it’s just so cute” and spent all bleeping night reading here…….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.