Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groundbreaking. Pastel photo albums. A product that no one could ever find in any store. A novel idea. So well thought out. Much entrepreneur. Much bizzness skill. And the audacity to pre pack bundles of five lol. You alright there, Jess?!

Reactions: 11
And it's Linen!

But her excuse for not wanting Linen was so she could 'wipe them'
And at $8 vs $65... I can take linen ahahah
I seriously don't get the appetite for heaps of photo albums.
If she's already sold a bunch in the first release, are people really needing heaps and heaps more?

Reactions: 9
This one is $8 and fits 200 photos lol
I have this one! It is actually great quality for $8! It’s just not a good business when there’s much cheaper options available. There’s only so much you can do with photo album drops

Reactions: 8
Who the hell is going to buy 5 x albums for $250? I cannot imagine spending that much money on photo albums. It will be people who feel they need to purchase everything their influencer idols sell or do ads for so they can get reposted and feel like they’re famous for one minute. That’s more than a week’s groceries for my family. And in current times, everyone I know is feeling the pinch of the increase in cost of living. How many people are going to be overspending on afterpay/zip etc to buy these stupid things?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the chances she’s sought some actual professional counselling/help?

Or is she just a really good actress?

Her excessive happiness seems a little off-brand for her (granted it’s refreshing to see, but I question the authenticity).

ALSO – give it up with the question boxes everyone! They’re all coming across the same – desperate for engagement.

Absolutely no one is going to spend $250 on photo albums. If they do then they have more money than brains 😬
The sad thing is she has her little minions just like SC.

Reactions: 7
Houseofharvee just posted this pic and it looks the exact same as Jessiika’s bedroom, all the way down to the wainscoting, wall sconces and bed head. Even the bedside tables look similar. I actually had to do a double take so see who’s stories they were. Heaps original Jessiii 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
hahahaha did some of you guys fill out the question box she has up?? Cause I feel like they’re all points we’ve recently talked about 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’s not a “photographer” anymore? Wouldn’t that earn them some income if she actually worked?

Reactions: 10
Houseofharvee just posted this pic and it looks the exact same as Jessiika’s bedroom, all the way down to the wainscoting, wall sconces and bed head. Even the bedside tables look similar. I actually had to do a double take so see who’s stories they were. Heaps original Jessiii 😂
Still looks utter shite.

I don’t understand why she’s not a “photographer” anymore? Wouldn’t that earn them some income if she actually worked?
Wouldn’t that involve, ummm, actual work? She’s been open in the past about working a “real job” and how much she disliked it. She’s a sloth.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has a real issue with social interaction and can’t see her being able to talk to customers to make them feel comfortable. She is so shy and awkward, she can’t even do anything without Phil by her side so going out to meet new people to photograph would be hell for her.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she has a real issue with social interaction and can’t see her being able to talk to customers to make them feel comfortable. She is so shy and awkward, she can’t even do anything without Phil by her side so going out to meet new people to photograph would be hell for her.
I also don’t think she has the time management skills to be able to deliver galleries in a timely manner. Maybe she’s organised enough to show up for a shoot, but then the hours of work that go into afterwards I think she’d struggle with, since there’s no hard deadline.

Reactions: 9
Mikhailla is honestly so bland and boring, and agree she tries to be funny and cool but it’s so cringe. Considering she is still quite young she has no rhythm when she dances and her monotone voice is blah. Plus I think she has her hubby whipped and under the thumb
Agreed! She just seems sooooooo BORING and beige. And her hair does NOTHING for her!! Ugh. Lop it off, girlfriend! Or maybe put a few layers in there?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.