Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahaa sheā€™s cottoned on and fixed the website - including the newsletter subscription and removing the ā€œsold outā€ albums and having these new ones at the top of the list. Hi Jessssiiiiii šŸ‘‹
She could have done so much better with her marketing this last week, it was one reel and a q & a on the day of sale. She should have been posting so much, but there wasnā€™t much at all. Also sending out the PR packs so late, she really needs some help with it all I think if she is still expecting all of these to sell.

Reactions: 11
Maybe someone was ordering 5 albums and accidentally ordered 5sets? Anyone dumb enough to want 5 overpriced albums is dumb enough to order the wrong quantity!
Yep! I can guarantee that anyone who is dumb enough to order 5 albums would also be stupid enough to accidentally order 5 sets šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøThey would have spent $1250! Surely sheā€™ll be getting a follow up message asking for a refund because it was a mistake haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was so dumb to show the massive quantities of stock-the only reason her first expensive pieces of crap albums sold out was because people want what they canā€™t have and they were limited. No one is rushing to buy albums where there are literally hundreds of them sitting in a burnt out shed.

Reactions: 7
Looks like maybe 100 albums total. Thatā€™s not even half the cost of the shipping rate she shared to get the rainbow here! Wow. I think this drop will be a massive flop!
I'm still shocked we have that many dead shits on this planet buying this tit.

Reactions: 10
Why can't they be sent out tomorrow?? Post offices are open
Boss witches who run their own companies definitely work 11-3 during the week!
Going to a post office on a Saturday! Do you think Jessiika would do that when she has some shows that won't watch themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like a flop. Knew it. The first lot that "omg sold out" were pity buys and fellow blindly loyal insta peeps that would just done it to support the bullshit. No one need this product at this price - it's ridiculous. Especially when you can make actual photo books online and save the effort of having to go and print and slot them into crappy plastic. You can have proper nice printed photo books which coincidentally I've seen Mikhailla of all people show on her stories relatively recently!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like maybe 100 albums total. Thatā€™s not even half the cost of the shipping rate she shared to get the rainbow here! Wow. I think this drop will be a massive flop!
well over 100 in this pile.. who buys this tit

Well assuming the soft packs are singles, large boxes the 5 pack and smaller boxes multiple purchases.

how much was her shipping bill?!

Reactions: 4

Well assuming the soft packs are singles, large boxes the 5 pack and smaller boxes multiple purchases.

I would not want my $55.00 single album sent in a soft pack I hope they all get damaged and she has to provide refunds.

Reactions: 10
She could have done so much better with her marketing this last week, it was one reel and a q & a on the day of sale. She should have been posting so much, but there wasnā€™t much at all. Also sending out the PR packs so late, she really needs some help with it all I think if she is still expecting all of these to sell.
If only she had a manger who wasnā€™t busy trying to become an influencer herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

i thought she showed a screen shot on stories of around 14k. I havenā€™t looked, has anything sold out?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking sheā€™s only got 6 of the full sets left available to purchase? How many dumb shits have bought these?? Did she originally have 100 full sets to sell? If thatā€™s the case then people have too much money and not enough brains or taste it would seem.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking sheā€™s only got 6 of the full sets left available to purchase? How many dumb shits have bought these?? Did she originally have 100 full sets to sell? If thatā€™s the case then people have too much money and not enough brains or taste it would seem.
Yes but my guess is she has adjusted her stock level so she can put ā€˜sold outā€™ in a last ditch attempt to creat some hype. That or there are a lot of stupid people willing to drop that much money on a photo album!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.