Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess, you just wasted a whole hour of doing such HaRd wOrK pre packing the 5 albums in one box. Absolutely no one is going to spend $250 on photo albums. If they do then they have more money than brains 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Jess, you just wasted a whole hour of doing such HaRd wOrK pre packing the 5 albums in one box. Absolutely no one is going to spend $250 on photo albums. If they do then they have more money than brains 😬
AS IF they're going to sell 100 of the full sets! all she's seeing is the $25,000 she'll get if they do, but what's the bet she'll be unpacking more than half to take out individual albums to send off? and what if someone actually wants 5 pink ones, instead of each individual colour? again, she'll be repacking. And she'll be moaning about all the hard work all over again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
AS IF they're going to sell 100 of the full sets! all she's seeing is the $25,000 she'll get if they do, but what's the bet she'll be unpacking more than half to take out individual albums to send off? and what if someone actually wants 5 pink ones, instead of each individual colour? again, she'll be repacking. And she'll be moaning about all the hard work all over again :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Exactly! She’s just made more work done herself by doing this. It would be easier to pack as the orders come in with a good system and both her and Phil working.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like old Je$$ has had a bit of an image overhaul leading into this new drop of $2 Chinese photo albums Bloom products?

It’s a lot more wholesome parenting/dog/grateful for life vibes, and a whole lot less ass-twerking/sexual innuendo/self-indulgent spending. She’s still a lazy, uneducated behemoth, but there’s been a noticeable shift…

Girlfriend must really want that fancy new schnozz, huh? 👃
Absolutely 100%. Even in the lead up to the product announcement there has been a huge shift

Reactions: 4
Absolutely 100%. Even in the lead up to the product announcement there has been a huge shift
Maybe Mikhallia (or however you spell that!) finally had a word with her about her recent image she's been putting out there. Ya girl has been a trainwreck for months now, and it can't look good for Mikhallia's company surely...

Reactions: 6
Maybe Mikhallia (or however you spell that!) finally had a word with her about her recent image she's been putting out there. Ya girl has been a trainwreck for months now, and it can't look good for Mikhallia's company surely...
Mikhaila (🤷🏻‍♀️) had that big whinge about trolls (likely Tattle) on the weekend, so I don’t know if she actually sees where the issues are with Jessii! Otherwise she’d be thanking us for flagging the problems 😂. She apparently manages all these influencers though, so let’s hope she is doing her job and getting Jess to lift her game.

Reactions: 3
Mikhaila (🤷🏻‍♀️) had that big whinge about trolls (likely Tattle) on the weekend, so I don’t know if she actually sees where the issues are with Jessii! Otherwise she’d be thanking us for flagging the problems 😂. She apparently manages all these influencers though, so let’s hope she is doing her job and getting Jess to lift her game.
She's probably had Messii in her ear whinging about all the trolls and how hard her life is on instagram at the moment... not just her, but others too of course. But then at the same time hopefully she's done some checking up on Messii's content and realised there's issues on both sides, so has told her to pull her head in as well. Maybe I'm giving Mikhaila too much credit though, who knows ?

Reactions: 2
She's probably had Messii in her ear whinging about all the trolls and how hard her life is on instagram at the moment... not just her, but others too of course. But then at the same time hopefully she's done some checking up on Messii's content and realised there's issues on both sides, so has told her to pull her head in as well. Maybe I'm giving Mikhaila too much credit though, who knows ?
I hope that you’re right because presumably she gets paid for this 😂

Reactions: 2
Well when Jessiikahh blocked me for messaging Lullabye Club about selling their clothes etc, turns our Mikhaillah also blocked me… !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well when Jessiikahh blocked me for messaging Lullabye Club about selling their clothes etc, turns our Mikhaillah also blocked me… !
WOW.

Still blows my mind that her job is 'managing' these flogs!?

Who's the bigger scammer here!? Them or her!?

Reactions: 12
Well she also wasn’t fussed on her influencers declaring ads when I asked in a AMA

outrageous considering she’s their manager and should be enforcing it!’

Reactions: 5
Well she also wasn’t fussed on her influencers declaring ads when I asked in a AMA

outrageous considering she’s their manager and should be enforcing it!’
I got a response from Ad Standards today and Jessii corrected one of her ads 🙃. So I’d say keep up the reporting!!

Reactions: 15
Mikhailla needs her own thread altogether. I've said this for ages!! She is the puppeteer of all of these clowns and getting rich from them! I had to laugh at her attempt of being 'cool and funny' in her recent reel, she is not the kind of person at all 🤣 She's stuck up and serious! Leave the stupid reels running around and dancing to Messiiii, at least she actually can dance -I'll give her that!

Someone asked who will be buying all 5 pastel album sets....that's easy - her bogan Burpengary/Outer north Brisbane single mums on cenno who need albums for their 5 kids Destinee, Justi$e, Talealah-Lee, Kaiyhden and Nevaeh. Those kind worship Jessiiii! They would fan girl on her at North Lakes or Burpengary Woolies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Mikhailla needs her own thread altogether. I've said this for ages!! She is the puppeteer of all of these clowns and getting rich from them! I had to laugh at her attempt of being 'cool and funny' in her recent reel, she is not the kind of person at all 🤣 She's stuck up and serious! Leave the stupid reels running around and dancing to Messiiii, at least she actually can dance -I'll give her that!

Someone asked who will be buying all 5 pastel album sets....that's easy - her bogan Burpengary/Outer north Brisbane single mums on cenno who need albums for their 5 kids Destinee, Justi$e, Talealah-Lee, Kaiyhden and Nevaeh. Those kind worship Jessiiii! They would fan girl on her at North Lakes or Burpengary Woolies.
Mikhailla is honestly so bland and boring, and agree she tries to be funny and cool but it’s so cringe. Considering she is still quite young she has no rhythm when she dances and her monotone voice is blah. Plus I think she has her hubby whipped and under the thumb

Reactions: 9
Mikhailla is honestly so bland and boring, and agree she tries to be funny and cool but it’s so cringe. Considering she is still quite young she has no rhythm when she dances and her monotone voice is blah. Plus I think she has her hubby whipped and under the thumb
First time I’ve ever bothered to look at her account. She looks to me like a 16 year old school kid who hasn’t quite worked out her style yet. Needs a hair cut and to stop trying to wear something she saw in a teen mag. She’s awkward in an uncool way.

I also think the self indulgence will be shown all of the gram agian once the money from this release starts to roll in. Must have dried up from that scrapbook she tried to roll out.

Someone asked if the scrapbooks are going to be released again and she said no, it's going to be another cachia releasing photo albums in every pattern and colour

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.