Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely going through a rebrand or something with the latest stories. A family outing with all 3 kids featured? And she hasn’t actually complained yet? Very suspicious 🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
She’s definitely going through a rebrand or something with the latest stories. A family outing with all 3 kids featured? And she hasn’t actually complained yet? Very suspicious 🤔🤔
And she has never heard of a playground that is right near her house? I know every playground within a 1 hour radius around my house and can rank them from best to worst. She is unbelievable how little she wants to have fun with her kids.

Reactions: 21
I lost it when she thought she’d done something amazing by finding a playground for her kids IN HER SUBURB. What parent (especially a stay at home one) doesn’t know what playgrounds are around their area. She’s hysterical 😂
And the mention of taking Goldie to kindergym the other day. She’s going all out with this whole new ‘regular mum’ thing. Transparent as duck. But also, very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
^ aldd as I this is NOT what todays 15yos are doing.
But she’s cute to think that hey.
Keep vibing

Reactions: 9
The optimist in me hopes she’s had a bit of a wake up call (probably after reading here) and realised what a tit person/mother she has been and is trying to change for the better - the realist in me laughs at such a thing 😆🤣

Reactions: 13
She’s really trying to push the Mum character. Lunch boxes. Shopping. Playgrounds. Yawn

Reactions: 10
Haha jessiii is a busy working mum in her mind. The same place she images she is an interior designer, mother of the year, clean and someone to aspire to be😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Are you bleeping shitting me??
So I think she’s only “sold out” of those boxes of 5 pre made packages she made up last week. If you go to the site, add one of each colour to your cart, it still gives you the same price as the set of 5 ($250). So she definitely has not sold out of every album, or even one particular colour. She’s only “sold out” of the couple of packs she threw together last week 🤡

Reactions: 10
So I think she’s only “sold out” of those boxes of 5 pre made packages she made up last week. If you go to the site, add one of each colour to your cart, it still gives you the same price as the set of 5 ($250). So she definitely has not sold out of every album, or even one particular colour. She’s only “sold out” of the couple of packs she threw together last week 🤡
I think she’s trying to create hype and tomorrow she’ll magically be able to release more five packs at the special price, but be quick because they’ll sell out!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah she said they packed 100 boxes of the set

She did say she would only have 100 of the 5 packs. Not bad if she really has sold 100 of them at $250… $25,000 just like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jessiikaaaa said she would pack 100 boxes, but we all know she is far too lazy for this. She probably packed 7 before it was time to get her hair washed and have her brows done while she had her house cleaned for her, then watch all of her tv shows while ignoring her children and staring at the $1000 exercise bike she’s never used.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.